My First Muscle Car
By Jack on
1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Convertible
I've wanted a sports car ever since I started driving at 16. Now I'm 19 and got my wish. The car is amazing! I love to put the top down and go to the beach. However, I'm really afraid of it. Everytime it rains I fishtail. I don't even have to go hard on the gas. I hate to drive it in the rain. The top doesn't leak but the seal around the driver window does and when I open the door water spills in from the top. When I bought it the compressor for the a/c actually smoked because it would run hot. My top also squeaks and the passenger window is slower than the driver. I get excited every time I drive it and am so glad I got it, even though it has horrible mpg and rising gas prices.
Favorite Features
I would say my favorite features are the power seat, electric trunk release. I love the power, fastest car I've ever had.
Suggested Improvements
The radio definitely needs improvement. The stereo is okay, but the speakers can't handle a lot of bass. There also isn't a lot of space to reach engine parts under the hood. The steering is also a little hard compared to other cars I've had.