1995 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
95 Z28
By Koby on 09/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

This has to be the best car I have had. The Z is a blast to drive and it is has been reliable since day one. With a good set of all season tires it can be used as a yearly car. Gas milage is normal for a 95 car, it might be a v8 but it does good on gas. What other car can you use for a daily driver and then take it to the track on the weekends and have fun with it?? All around great car.

Great Car
By Dahveed on 08/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Convertible

The 1995 V-6 convertible Camaro is great. The significant troubles have included both window motors, broken hinge on center console lid, started burning a quart of oil every 2000 miles after about 60K. 21 mpg city, 26 hiway (Calif smog). Quick and fun to drive.

It's just so much fun to drive
By Gib on 08/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

I love my Camaro! It's has so much power and having a 6 speed just adds to the experience. I've never driven such a fun car before. I love how sleek it looks and though it's a 95 it doesn't look out of date and many people ask me if it's new. I haven't had any problems with it so far, but I've only had it for a year. I recently took it to the mechanic and they said it was doing great. Unfortunately I have to sell it because I've moved and with the new rent I can't afford the car payments, but I truly hate to see it go.

One Great Camaro
By corvette128 on 08/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Hatchback

Bought this car new in 1994. It now has 87,000 miles on it and the only repairs have been to replace both power window motors. It has had the oil changed every 3000 miles and is only on it's 2nd set of tires. Great car. Still looks like new. The guy that posted the problems he has had with his '95 must not be doing something right.

Hard to park but great car!!
By Dale L on 07/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

Loved the power of the V-8! Not much on traction in wet or snow. This is a fair weather friend only. Always started except when I wanted to steam clean the motor once. Dont do it!! Great gas mileage on trips {26hwy}. Loves to eat Mustangs alive!! Seats need alittle more cushion and support. Sound system rocked {Bose}! Getting use to not seeing the long front end and parking was always fun. Thank gosh for plastic front ends!! Some interior parts like to break after time. Watch for the window felts that wear out in short time and scratch the side glass.

One sharp ride
By dunnr on 06/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Hatchback

Haven't spent the first penny on repairs to this car. Gets 22mpg around town and 28mpg on the interstate, not bad for V6 with pep.

I deliver pizzas in it!
By Stephen Bynum on 06/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Hatchback

I deliver pizzas in it. The only problems that I have had in the 2 years that I've had it is that I had to get the EGR valve fixed at a cost of $268. I buy used tires for $25. I keep the oil changed every 1000-1500 miles instead of 3000, because I drive it 30000 miles per year since I bought it. Besides that, it is a good car, but the fuel prices is why I'm going to sell it in a few months.

1995 Z-28 Convertible
By Convertible lover on 06/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

The ultimate mid life crisis mobile. Wanna feel great-have people look at you and littel kids point-buy this car. Nothing quite like the acceleration and sound of a 5.7 liter V-8 with the roof down. Don't ever-I repeat-ever attempt to drive this car in snow or ice-those great big wheels are useless ;-)

my camaro
By Scott Wolfe on 06/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

95 camaros are great...fun as heck the rear end just doesnt fit the car...theres to much power for such a small rear end... but if your not ganna do burnouts a lot.... this car is the best. but dont worry you can burn out enough safely

Solid Car
By airmac on 06/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

Just sold my 95' Z28. It was a pretty solid car. The only maintenance I had with it was replacing the high pressure line from the power steering. Fun to drive and its got nads. The ride is a little bumpier than I would like, but the acceleration and handling make it worth the money. Get decent gas mileage if you're not gassing it all the time. Gonna miss my baby.