1995 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
best bang for the buck
By Helio Castroneves on 07/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

You can take this relatively inexpensive automobile and spend 3 or 4 grand on it to end up with one of the fastest rides on the street. I eat Corvettes, run with and usually away from Vipers, and put most of Europe to shame. Only the tuners with Japanese stuff can hang with me.

great car so far
By john stricker on 05/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Hatchback

this car has really taken me by suprise, it has over 100,000 miles on the engine and it runs so smooth. great handling, factory stereo, and not too mention a chick magnet

Good Car
By Bryant on 04/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Hatchback

This is a very good car. Its would be a perfect car for new and young drivers. The car has good safety features, and the car is not dangerously fast. So you kid will be safe and still look sharp driving it.

best car ever
By bigdan2k on 04/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Convertible

this is my second f-body i have no problems with it. the power, the sound, the wind in my hair is fantastic. i can't believe gm stopped building them. its a great car to cruise arround in, run at the track, and pick up chicks. i'll never sell it.

green machine
By builtfspd2 on 03/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

have no complaints at all. no real mechanical problems experienced except for small rear end seal leak.

95 Z28 Very Fast!!! but Problematic.
By Johnny-Speed-Racer on 03/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

I purchased this vehicle new back in 95 and w/ 51,000K I don't drive it very much... My A4 Transmission is problematic and a 4L40E Nightmare!!! 8 times rebuilt. Other than that, it's a High Performance Z with every SLP bolt-on including a Level One Handling Package. It's an Ultra Quick Street Car, and a really fun car to drive. With 26 years Driving Experience, My Z can outrun, outperform, or at least hang with anything with 4 wheels on the street or Highway. I still Love the Car!

Mid life Camaro crisis
By Bugwart on 02/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

This car is fun! I have had many sports cars - British, and Italian. The Camaro handles with the best of the them. Little body roll, and very predictable. The torque lets you move the rear end around at will. All in all, a fun car!!

Great American SportsCar
By Jtin on 11/09/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

This car has been great. I had it for 3 yrs. and it performed like a dream. I can't describe the feeling you get when you sit behind the wheel of one of these beauties and mash on the throttle. The shear power of this baby is mind boggling. I hate to see it go, but i need something more spacious in my line of work. For those of you out there looking for performance, seek no further; and the price ain't bad neither. Long Live The CAMARO!!!

Great car
By mattz28 on 11/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

It is very fun to drive. I change the oil at least every 3,000 miles and do all scheduled maintenance. I have not had any problems in the year I've had the car. The back seat is a bit small but I never have to sit in it. The front seats are comfortable. It performs and handle great. It isn't perfect, but considerring I only paid $9000 for it I can't complain.

raw power
By beritngrin on 10/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Convertible

ever since I first bought this car I have been nothing but satisfied, every thing from apperance to reliability has been every thing I had imagined and then some.