1995 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
1995 Z-28 Convertible
By Convertible lover on 06/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback Z28 2dr Hatchback

The ultimate mid life crisis mobile. Wanna feel great-have people look at you and littel kids point-buy this car. Nothing quite like the acceleration and sound of a 5.7 liter V-8 with the roof down. Don't ever-I repeat-ever attempt to drive this car in snow or ice-those great big wheels are useless ;-)

my camaro
By Scott Wolfe on 06/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback Z28 2dr Hatchback

95 camaros are great...fun as heck the rear end just doesnt fit the car...theres to much power for such a small rear end... but if your not ganna do burnouts a lot.... this car is the best. but dont worry you can burn out enough safely

Solid Car
By airmac on 06/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback Z28 2dr Hatchback

Just sold my 95' Z28. It was a pretty solid car. The only maintenance I had with it was replacing the high pressure line from the power steering. Fun to drive and its got nads. The ride is a little bumpier than I would like, but the acceleration and handling make it worth the money. Get decent gas mileage if you're not gassing it all the time. Gonna miss my baby.

1995 Z28
By super83Z on 05/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback Z28 2dr Hatchback

The car is awesome! It gets 17 MPG's around town and 24 on the highway. All this from a "gas guzzling" V-8. People need to get with the times. It gets better mileage than some 4-cylinders. The car is comfortable and beautiful. Nothing has broken with 70K on the clock tranny still shifts perfect and engine purrs like a kitten.