1995 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
A true poor man Vette!
By BIGBOYY2G on 08/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

After having my 95 Z-28 for 9 year I'm glad to say "I Love This Car!!!" but I'm also sad to see GM is really dropping the ball on this one. The Camaro is a part of American History!! Just like baseball and apple pie!! So far I have over 124,000 mile on it and the LT-1 still has that throw you to the back seat punch!!! If your look for a fun set of wheels get yourself a Camaro Z-28!!!

best bang for the buck
By Helio Castroneves on 07/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

You can take this relatively inexpensive automobile and spend 3 or 4 grand on it to end up with one of the fastest rides on the street. I eat Corvettes, run with and usually away from Vipers, and put most of Europe to shame. Only the tuners with Japanese stuff can hang with me.

green machine
By builtfspd2 on 03/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

have no complaints at all. no real mechanical problems experienced except for small rear end seal leak.

95 Z28 Very Fast!!! but Problematic.
By Johnny-Speed-Racer on 03/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

I purchased this vehicle new back in 95 and w/ 51,000K I don't drive it very much... My A4 Transmission is problematic and a 4L40E Nightmare!!! 8 times rebuilt. Other than that, it's a High Performance Z with every SLP bolt-on including a Level One Handling Package. It's an Ultra Quick Street Car, and a really fun car to drive. With 26 years Driving Experience, My Z can outrun, outperform, or at least hang with anything with 4 wheels on the street or Highway. I still Love the Car!

Mid life Camaro crisis
By Bugwart on 02/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

This car is fun! I have had many sports cars - British, and Italian. The Camaro handles with the best of the them. Little body roll, and very predictable. The torque lets you move the rear end around at will. All in all, a fun car!!

Great American SportsCar
By Jtin on 11/09/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

This car has been great. I had it for 3 yrs. and it performed like a dream. I can't describe the feeling you get when you sit behind the wheel of one of these beauties and mash on the throttle. The shear power of this baby is mind boggling. I hate to see it go, but i need something more spacious in my line of work. For those of you out there looking for performance, seek no further; and the price ain't bad neither. Long Live The CAMARO!!!

Great car
By mattz28 on 11/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

It is very fun to drive. I change the oil at least every 3,000 miles and do all scheduled maintenance. I have not had any problems in the year I've had the car. The back seat is a bit small but I never have to sit in it. The front seats are comfortable. It performs and handle great. It isn't perfect, but considerring I only paid $9000 for it I can't complain.

95 Z28
By Koby on 09/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

This has to be the best car I have had. The Z is a blast to drive and it is has been reliable since day one. With a good set of all season tires it can be used as a yearly car. Gas milage is normal for a 95 car, it might be a v8 but it does good on gas. What other car can you use for a daily driver and then take it to the track on the weekends and have fun with it?? All around great car.

It's just so much fun to drive
By Gib on 08/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

I love my Camaro! It's has so much power and having a 6 speed just adds to the experience. I've never driven such a fun car before. I love how sleek it looks and though it's a 95 it doesn't look out of date and many people ask me if it's new. I haven't had any problems with it so far, but I've only had it for a year. I recently took it to the mechanic and they said it was doing great. Unfortunately I have to sell it because I've moved and with the new rent I can't afford the car payments, but I truly hate to see it go.

Hard to park but great car!!
By Dale L on 07/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

Loved the power of the V-8! Not much on traction in wet or snow. This is a fair weather friend only. Always started except when I wanted to steam clean the motor once. Dont do it!! Great gas mileage on trips {26hwy}. Loves to eat Mustangs alive!! Seats need alittle more cushion and support. Sound system rocked {Bose}! Getting use to not seeing the long front end and parking was always fun. Thank gosh for plastic front ends!! Some interior parts like to break after time. Watch for the window felts that wear out in short time and scratch the side glass.