Used 1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

Pure power
By ANTS Z28

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback Z28 2dr Hatchback

I bought the car a couple of months ago and its the best car I've even seen. I did some work to it like a new flowmaster exhaust and a new k&n intact, also has a redone suspension not done by me But all in all there isn't many cars that can compare to the z28. It's a very fast car and really fun to drive...with some work the car is absolutely a perfect creation

Really fast, great control, very fun to drive

Nothing, completely great car

Beautiful Z28
By Kristen

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback Z28 2dr Hatchback

This car is the best. Great mileage for a V8 350ci. The 6-speed transmission (T56) is perfect for this car. Drives so smooth, shifts smooth. Easily handled car being RWD. Fun, fast and classic Muscle Car Chevrolet material. Love it!

The whole car!

My '95 Z28
By Chris'z

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback Z28 2dr Hatchback

I purchased an automatic car. That was a mistake. Although the car is still a blast to drive I often wish it was a 6 speed. That aside the Camaro Z-28 is a great machine. I love the power. The car is mostly factory. It has K&N filter, power chip, and front strut bar. The car handles the curves awsome, and loves to open up on the highway. When the rear end comes out it is pretty predictable. the cars styling is great. My complaints are trans, (drive and od fell out 2 weeks into driving) The glare of the dash is terrible in the windsheild. The car is a little sqeeky when driving over bumps or rough surfaces. It is a lot of car for the average person to drive around. But I find it fun.

Pleasure and pain
By ltl

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback Z28 2dr Hatchback

It's the car i`ve wanted ever since I was able to drive. When I bought it, it had 79,000 miles, who knows how the previous owner(s) maintained it, but day two, it wouldn`t start. A few months later converter went bad. Six months later opti spark failed. The car is a real pain, but you know what, I love it. Everytime I press that pedal to the floor, I still get chills. Now with a flowmaster on it scares my wife, that's what I like

Love the small block 350, a little weak above 5000 rpm,also great sound system and power driver's seat

Better, and stronger material for dash board. Traction control should be standard

Pure enjoyment!
By Jason L

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback Z28 2dr Hatchback

I love this car! I drive it about 3K a year, and cant keep my hands off of it. Nothing makes me look forward to my commute home than a 80 deg day and the keys to my 95 Z28 sitting on my desk. Mine is a 95 A4 with the Bose stereo. The car with 71k jumps off the line and pulls till you let off at 120! If you want even more fun get a SLP loud mouth exhaust and SLP cold air intake, these really wake the car up, not that it needs it. No creaks or rattles from the interior. Had to replace the drivers window motor, but that is it. Love this car!

T-tops, Bose stereo, LT-1 V8 with 275HP. The brakes are a huge improvement over my 89 L98/WS6 Trans Am.

None, GM nailed this car from the get go! There are 6 93-97 Z's in my circle of friends, and we LOVE em! Get one of these and NEVER sell it.

• SUV