1995 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
great car so far
By john stricker on 05/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback 2dr Hatchback

this car has really taken me by suprise, it has over 100,000 miles on the engine and it runs so smooth. great handling, factory stereo, and not too mention a chick magnet

Good Car
By Bryant on 04/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback 2dr Hatchback

This is a very good car. Its would be a perfect car for new and young drivers. The car has good safety features, and the car is not dangerously fast. So you kid will be safe and still look sharp driving it.

One Great Camaro
By corvette128 on 08/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback 2dr Hatchback

Bought this car new in 1994. It now has 87,000 miles on it and the only repairs have been to replace both power window motors. It has had the oil changed every 3000 miles and is only on it's 2nd set of tires. Great car. Still looks like new. The guy that posted the problems he has had with his '95 must not be doing something right.

One sharp ride
By dunnr on 06/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback 2dr Hatchback

Haven't spent the first penny on repairs to this car. Gets 22mpg around town and 28mpg on the interstate, not bad for V6 with pep.

I deliver pizzas in it!
By Stephen Bynum on 06/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback 2dr Hatchback

I deliver pizzas in it. The only problems that I have had in the 2 years that I've had it is that I had to get the EGR valve fixed at a cost of $268. I buy used tires for $25. I keep the oil changed every 1000-1500 miles instead of 3000, because I drive it 30000 miles per year since I bought it. Besides that, it is a good car, but the fuel prices is why I'm going to sell it in a few months.