Used 1995 Chevrolet Camaro Base Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

Somehow i love it
By plsgofaster

1995 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Hatchback

My dad gave me this car a year ago. Its performance isn't impressive 0-60. In quite a while (10.3 sec) it was comfortable until the padding "parted" around the frame of the seat. The build quality is sub-par the interior made of the worlds cheapest plastics is coming apart piece by piece. The power locks work 30% of the time the Windows barley work, but the engine keeps going. I'm getting 160 miles a tank the mpg is dreadful. Its expensive to insure because its a sports car even though it barley moves. However the exterior is a triumph in styling 10 out of 10. I cant explain why but I love this car and I love driving it. Maybe it's the t-tops.

Appearance, engine reliability, seats (in good condition) are excellent and I'm 6 foot 3

MPG! bad gas mileage wouldn't bother me if 1-i move fast or 2-have a truck this is neither

old man,younger days
By peter james

1995 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Hatchback

for a sixty year old it brings back memories of graduation 1964 and hot cars,chevy was at the top of the list....with only 50k verified miles it was a very good buy for just under $5000.

leather seats,interior

auto trans problems

I love this car!
By car_chick

1995 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Hatchback

I've had this car for more than 8 years and loved every day of it. It got be through high school, college and after. It's a great car and I never spent enough money on fixing it to buy a new car that even came close to this. I took it to a reputible shop to have it maintained the way it should be and maybe more than necessary. I love my little Camaro, Thor. He stopped well and got up to go when needed. Driving on the highway in the spring or fall with the t-tops off and the windows down was amazing.

Stereo-bose speakers (added amp, 10-CD changer and woofer), easy to use front panel. 8 diff speeds of intermitten windsheild wipers, low and high non- intermitten. Lots of storage space for papers & small things (glove box, console & area under the radio). Best of all: kept me unharmed in 2 wrecks.

I have very very few complaints, and those are things you expect with an American muscle car. Gas mileage could have been better for a college student with $3/gallon. I wish it had more space for people and stuff but those are the only things I didn't like with this car.

Great Car!
By Chris

1995 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Hatchback

This car is great. Just need to know how to take car of a car. It's like any other car. If you do the required maintenence it will last a long time. I have 165,000 miles on it and it is still running great. Only minor repairs along the way (as can be expected). Engine runs perfect. Dont need to buy a Toyota/Honda to have a car last a long time. Just keep up with the little things and this car will last you a long time as well. Only 35,000 more miles to hit 200,000. Can't ask for more than that in a car. It has done its job and paid itself off by far.

Exterior and Interior looks. Engine and mechanical components are made with quality. GM built a quality car.

None.

WHAT A GENERAL MOTORS LEMON....
By M WITKOWSKI

1995 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Hatchback

HAD THE CAR FOR A YEAR.AVERAGE HIGHWAY MILE.3.4 LITER MOTOR HEAD BOLTS BROKE,WITH NO LOW COOLANT ALARM/INDICATION.MOTOR COOKED FROM INSIDE OUT.G.M HAS SOME SERIOUS ENG.ISSUES WITH THIS 60 DEGREE 1sT GEN.V 6 MOTOR.1sT AND LAST G.M PRODUCT I WILL BUY.

NONE.....

DO NOT BUY THIS CAR---1995 CHEVY CAMARO WITH 3.4 LITER MOTOR.WHAT A LEMON................................... ........................................ ......ECT...ECT....