Used 1995 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews - 64 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

1995 Chevrolet Camaro

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

Inexpensive pony car
By eric andersen

1995 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Convertible

Great looking and fast !
Interior is great looking as well but horrific for comfort or view.I am 6'3 when I put seat all the way back and all the way down I was still looking through the sun screen at top of windshield.Interior is cramped and the back seat is only for five year olds.I wanted to buy one but after driving this car five times it was just too cramped to drive . If you are 5'10 or under the car may work out for you but this car is not for taller people.When convertible top is up view is awful.It is priced right and offers performance but not good as a daily driver.This is a poor mans Corvette.Car is awful in snow and rain,rear wheels spin on a tear drop.

1995 camaro 3.4 5 speed 242k miles
By Randy

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Convertible

This a great car the only thing that broke while I own the vehicle was the headlight switch it has 242k miles on it only leaks about half quart every 4k miles. The only other thing that gave me a problem were the spark plugs.

Somehow i love it
By plsgofaster

1995 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Hatchback

My dad gave me this car a year ago. Its performance isn't impressive 0-60. In quite a while (10.3 sec) it was comfortable until the padding "parted" around the frame of the seat. The build quality is sub-par the interior made of the worlds cheapest plastics is coming apart piece by piece. The power locks work 30% of the time the Windows barley work, but the engine keeps going. I'm getting 160 miles a tank the mpg is dreadful. Its expensive to insure because its a sports car even though it barley moves. However the exterior is a triumph in styling 10 out of 10. I cant explain why but I love this car and I love driving it. Maybe it's the t-tops.

Appearance, engine reliability, seats (in good condition) are excellent and I'm 6 foot 3

MPG! bad gas mileage wouldn't bother me if 1-i move fast or 2-have a truck this is neither

This car is my baby
By Dr.Dave

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

I Read the reviews on the 1995 Chevrolet Z28 and I was pleased. I wanted to add my comments. I purchased my red/black Z28 brand new in 1995 with every option available. My Z is a blast I still own it and I love it just as much as I did back in 1995. I like all the American muscle cars myself, so I think it is preference and price of what you want to own. I think you get a lot of car for what you pay and the parts are cheap compared to my Cadillac DTS. These camaros are basic and easy to work on to a point. Very fun car for any night out, or just driving around. Very cool car and a head turner. I turn heads when I drive mine to this day, my z still looks new and I keep it detailed and garaged.

The BOSE CD, and the layout of the car itself. The composite plastic frt. fenders and doors, I think was a great idea. No dents, no rust, no worries.

To change the spark plugs and rotor cap is a poor typical GM error. I also do not like the anti-freeze flush and fill design, it is a weird set-up.

old man,younger days
By peter james

1995 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Hatchback

for a sixty year old it brings back memories of graduation 1964 and hot cars,chevy was at the top of the list....with only 50k verified miles it was a very good buy for just under $5000.

leather seats,interior