My Last Hurrah!
By Arlene Johnson on
1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Convertible
I received this car in April of 1994 as a birthday gift from my husband. It was my 60th birthday and I wanted something sporty before I was too old to enjoy it. I have never been disapointed in its looks or performance. It drives like a dream, has a super motor, and great pickup. I have kept it garaged for all 13 years I have owned it. It still looks new and has only 78,000 miles on it. I truely am your little old lady with the cream puff car. I now need an SUV and so I am going to sell my litttle dream car. It is arctic white with a black top and custom beige leather interior. It is a 1994 z28 convertible with automatic transmission, V-8 engine, and loaded with accessories.
Favorite Features
The ease with which the convertible top goes up and down. The powerful v-8 engine that allows you to get on a freeway fast and makes you feeel safe. The way the back seat folds down and allows you to use it as cargo space. The trunk, though shallow from front to back, holds a lot because it is deep.
Suggested Improvements
When it rains you do have to be careful when you start out from a stop sign or it will fishtail on you. Also the headlights at night are not as bright as I would like them.