1994 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews 4

1994 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
zed2k
By Zed on 02/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

Car is not running right now, but with 2,000 $ of engine repairs, it should be back to normal. (That would be taken off my selling price.) Assuming repairs are made, car is fun, extremely quick with no soup-ups, and a great color. Problems include the 103K miles on the car.

My Camaro bliss.
By Mark Rider on 12/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Hatchback

Bought it new. 113,000 miles with no problems. The only glitch is minor- slight corrosion on an aluminum rim is said to be the cause of a slow tire leak. Cannot bear to part with the car.

3rd Camaro
By 3rdcamaro on 10/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Hatchback

This is my 3rd Camaro and it is the best of the three (70 and 77 were the others). Handling is superb (with Z-28 package), mileage is great (with 3.4L V-6), only hesitation is the 2-piece drive shaft that had an unservicable center support bearing. Replaced with custom-built solid 1-piece and performance is great. Highly recommend K&N filter for additional power. Sure to be a collector's item as Chevy in their stupidity no longer makes the Camaro.

Surprisingly few problems
By SantaClaus on 09/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Convertible

Maybe I got lucky, but this car has been more reliable than just about any other I have owned. Almost 60k miles. The only thing I did outside of reqular maintenance (which is low) was replace the drivers power window switch.

More Fun Than an Economy Ride
By EveryDayWorkCam on 08/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Hatchback

I Drive a lot of business miles. Tired of putting extra miles on my newer (i.e. rapidly depreciating) vehicles. I wanted a reliable car that was fairly economical, yet still fun to drive. No disappointment... very reliable and nice looking for a now 8 year old car. Beats the heck out of driving an overated Consumer Reports vehicle! Perhaps I am wrong, but I feel there will always be a buyer for an old, well kept Camaro when the time comes to sell. I don't see a lot of folks lining up for the old C.R. favorite foreign cars here in the Midwest.

Best value in sports cars.
By bryrac on 08/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

Great looks and performance, better gas mileage than expected, and a great ride

this car is really good to drive
By laura on 08/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

this car is fun to drive and very sporty without the hassle of the money issue!

CAMARO!!!!!!
By hourang on 07/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

ONE bad azz car!!! too fast for my own good, plus i get 23 mph on the highway!!!!

gotta love chevy
By sharptech on 06/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

The Z28 model of the camaro in 94 my year are by far the easiest to beef up and to race. Sure mustangs have a little syle but they are more show and no go. Camaro has the best of both worlds I think personally. The best part is being able to just mod the LT1 engines. My 94 Z28 runs 7.62 in the quarter mile without the 150 shot of N2O. Running just over 650 HP it's one of the fastest pro street cars I have ever owned. The only car that has touched this thing was the really modified Z06. Other than that these cars just rock.

Fun Car
By Bri on 05/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

Very satisfying car to own. Love the looks, sound and performance. Takes some getting used to at first, it's not a weak car that you can just floor in 1st & second gear. You can get sideways in a hurry (which is fun) especially if the pavement is cold or wet. You have to learn to roll into the throttle if traction is suspect. I use it as a daily driver in Michigan even in winter. I throw some winter tires on for the 3 snowy months and it does better than our front drive minivan.