1994 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
Eats lots of GAS and MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!!
By queefbomb on 05/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

I bought my Z28 last year and it was my first American muscle car. I must say that it changed my outlook on Camaros after the first time I raced a Japanese car. I'll take muscle over technology any day.

Far and away the best Camero
By BillPennock on 05/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

I owned a 1986 IROC before this and at about 50,000 miles everything seemed to get worse on it. The handling just went away and by 80,000 miles it was a wreck running. I have 115,000 miles on this Z28 and I drive it just as hard and it's still handling great, runs great and the outside still looks great. The inside is beginning to fall apart but a few bucks and it will be back to just fine.

VERY GOOD CAR
By FASTAssCAMARO on 04/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

BEST CAR EVER, Kills mustangs easily. Mine has around 400 HP, it is a fast machine.

Manual Z28 Camaro
By LatinoXX49 on 04/04/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

In my opinion, chevrolet makes one of the best cars. An exxample of one of these excellent cars is my Z28. I have never had such a reliable car with such amazing power and performance, not to mention the beauty of its body. My car has driven me everywhere and has not given me one problem yet

A great car!
By Jake123123123 on 04/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

This is a great car! It gets a bad rap from the people at consumer reports because of it's reliability, safety, and resell value, but they clearly don't have their prioities straight. The bucket seats lock you in when you blast off in this 275 hp performance car. A rocking bose stereo comes standard. It's loud, and you really feel the road - just like it should be. I love this car!