Used 1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

The wonders of a 1st car
By Gloveperson

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

I just bought the Z/28, and it is my first car!!!!!! And what a first car!! Explosive performence, great looks, and the wonderfull rumble of an American V- 8. What more could a 17 year old male want??!? I bought it with 89,000 miles on it, but the previous owner took wonderfull care of it, so I have to do zero matinence. All around gorgeous. Chevy, listen. BRING BACK THE CAMARO!

Favorite Features

V-8 Rumble, Acceleration, limitless torque, and the looks.

Suggested Improvements

None.

Excellent Car for First Model Year
By Jerry Fox

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

The 1994 Camaro Z28 was a rocket from the start. Certainly I've taken very good care of it, but it hasn't had many problems, only very normal stuff. And it still looks NEW! For a "first model year car" it has been great and for the price, FANTASTIC! It did turn out to be the "poor man's Corvette"

Favorite Features

Engine

Suggested Improvements

maybe better power window motors

Disappointed in Camaro
By Fabby

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

Just bought the car and come to find that it need a distributor, which is $1000!! Chevy has a design flaw in the engine. The distributor is behind the water pump, what were they thinking? Terrible on gas, but hauls butt.

Favorite Features

Great accelaration!

Suggested Improvements

Better engine design.

Great Car
By Maria Carmen Schmidt

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

I was givven this car for my 40th. b- day, in '94 it was bran-new. I love my car it still looks bran-new people still ask me if i just got a new car and i tell them it's not new it's a '94. Extremely powerful!! Has a vette engine and handles like a dream. I would not trade it for anything.I've only put about $300 into it in the 9 years I have owned it, not including regular service. Love the sound of the exaust. LOVE THE POWER!!!! It gets great mileage for being a V8 about 25mpg. and it is very reliable, I have driven it to Mexico several times. I want to thank my husband for that birthday present it was the best present ever!

Favorite Features

THE POWER! very easy to "PEEL OUT WITH", Very reliable and very fast. Can beat any car in a race. Very fast and has never been cusomized.

Suggested Improvements

NOTHING!! Fastest and best Car Ever!!!

zed2k
By Zed

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

Car is not running right now, but with 2,000 $ of engine repairs, it should be back to normal. (That would be taken off my selling price.) Assuming repairs are made, car is fun, extremely quick with no soup-ups, and a great color. Problems include the 103K miles on the car.

Favorite Features

Very quick, fastest "out-of-the- factory" car I've ever seen, 350 horespower V8.

Suggested Improvements

Engine repairs, minor body repairs, perhaps a few soup-ups.