1994 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
Best car I have EVER owned!
By camaro_owner on 01/09/12 15:29 PM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback 2dr Hatchback

Performance: 160 (I have 187) horse power. Doesn't seem like a lot but the torque is where this car wins. Runs like a bat outta hell and crushes all competition off the line (yea, I've raced it a few times...) MPG: I get 24.5 city and 32 highway when I'm not screwing around with it. Build/Reliability: The 3.4L 207ci (@156,000 miles) is the only engine in a Camaro that has taken the beatings i put to these cars! My 1980 Camaro w/ 5.7L 350ci, can't even take the beating. Not even on the fresh rebuilt engine. I have never had any problems with my car. EVER. Comfort: The bucket seats are SUPER com

Nothing better
By Green Bean on 01/06/09 18:25 PM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback 2dr Hatchback

I bought this car in 2005 with 67,000 miles on her. Now in 2009 I have 152,000. This is my favorite car ever. Would not trade her for anything except a Z28. It handles amazing and can't complain too much about the power since it is a v6. It's had its fair share of small little problems needing to be replaced like ball joints, tie rods, and other small things. But this is all to blame on how I drive her. Great car for anyone.

My Camaro
By Jennifer Parker on 06/08/08 19:44 PM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback 2dr Hatchback

I have the teal green Camaro and it has almost three hundred thousand miles on it. My Camaro has taken me from Michigan to Kentucky to Michigan then to Louisiana and now Texas, all without a problem. My Camaro has proven its worth in gold, except for the problem of the anti-theft and the struts.

Overall great car
By Sam Johnson on 04/18/05 20:27 PM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback 2dr Hatchback

I've had this car for about 15 months now and have had no mechanical problems with it at all. There are over 147,000 miles on it and it is still going strong. Also, its fun to have some power to play with.

Excellent Car
By Spades on 03/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback 2dr Hatchback

It is a car that will satisfy the needs of any man with a desire for a car with good looks and performance. The styling is superior to any import or local car of the same era with it's distinctive curves and driver focused interior.

Just like the first time...
By Edna on 02/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback 2dr Hatchback

Beautiful, reliable (@135,000 miles), powerful, sure replaces my husband... This car has been in a lot of places and has been driven tough (hey, im a woman) and has never given up, still running strong (with only a v6), looks great (how about a hot chick in a camaro?)...in 9 years the only things replaced have been the oil, the struts and the clutch, and can still kick your a**!

Unreliable but fun in the summer
By kylefarlow on 02/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback 2dr Hatchback

The "VATS" (vehicle anti-theft system) was just determined to be faulty, causing an infamous "security" light to come on the dashboard, and the engine will not start. $400 to replace the necessary parts and cut new keys. Alternator has been replaced twice and still can't seem to supply enough power to run all car systems. Glove compartment latch has been replaced more than 4 times during the lifetime of the car. The t-top is great, but leaks when going through a car wash and has since it was purchased. After the VATS debacle, I will never buy another GM car again.

CAMAROS EAT FORDS
By 0Stealth0 on 04/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback 2dr Hatchback

I bought this car at 30k miles after a little had to replace the altinator, spark plug wires at 50k and cat at 55k other then mistakes of my own fault no other repairs needed for this fine machine! The camaro line and chevy cars in general have to be the kings of the road! look great sound great has great power for a v6 eats fords on a daily basis. CHEVY DO NOT LET THIS LINE FADE AWAY! You will loose many happy costomers! I plan on making my car a sleeper :grin:

V6 is horrable
By Ford4v460 on 03/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback 2dr Hatchback

the V6 that i have is very weak, it was said too be "like a V8", but it is not............

My Camaro bliss.
By Mark Rider on 12/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback 2dr Hatchback

Bought it new. 113,000 miles with no problems. The only glitch is minor- slight corrosion on an aluminum rim is said to be the cause of a slow tire leak. Cannot bear to part with the car.