Used 1994 Chevrolet Camaro Base Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

Best car I have EVER owned!
By camaro_owner

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback 2dr Hatchback

Performance: 160 (I have 187) horse power. Doesn't seem like a lot but the torque is where this car wins. Runs like a bat outta hell and crushes all competition off the line (yea, I've raced it a few times...) MPG: I get 24.5 city and 32 highway when I'm not screwing around with it. Build/Reliability: The 3.4L 207ci (@156,000 miles) is the only engine in a Camaro that has taken the beatings i put to these cars! My 1980 Camaro w/ 5.7L 350ci, can't even take the beating. Not even on the fresh rebuilt engine. I have never had any problems with my car. EVER. Comfort: The bucket seats are SUPER com

Gas mileage: 24.5 City 32 highway Handles corners like a dream Comfy It runs 2000 Rpms at 70mph which is where the 32 mpg comes from

Cold air intake, stage 3 racing clutch, and exhaust system for better gas mileage and 27 more horsepower? Maybe that's just me! :D ONLY TWO THING WRONG: 1: The so called "cup holder" is in the way of the shift knob... I call it a "glorified ash tray"... So don't plan on driving with a drink. 2: No back seat room for anyone over 5'. But it's a sports car, so I suppose It's to be expected.

Nothing better
By Green Bean

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback 2dr Hatchback

I bought this car in 2005 with 67,000 miles on her. Now in 2009 I have 152,000. This is my favorite car ever. Would not trade her for anything except a Z28. It handles amazing and can't complain too much about the power since it is a v6. It's had its fair share of small little problems needing to be replaced like ball joints, tie rods, and other small things. But this is all to blame on how I drive her. Great car for anyone.

Handling, and the driver focused interior.

More power for the V6.

My Camaro
By Jennifer Parker

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback 2dr Hatchback

I have the teal green Camaro and it has almost three hundred thousand miles on it. My Camaro has taken me from Michigan to Kentucky to Michigan then to Louisiana and now Texas, all without a problem. My Camaro has proven its worth in gold, except for the problem of the anti-theft and the struts.

The style, comfort, and handling

Anti-theft key is a really dumb idea. Not enough trunk

Overall great car
By Sam Johnson

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback 2dr Hatchback

I've had this car for about 15 months now and have had no mechanical problems with it at all. There are over 147,000 miles on it and it is still going strong. Also, its fun to have some power to play with.

I love the low stance and the aggressive appearance. It's fun to blow by other cars when passing.

I would have liked to have a few more horsepower and torqe, as well as a lighter curb weight, but maybe that's just me.

Excellent Car
By Spades

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback 2dr Hatchback

It is a car that will satisfy the needs of any man with a desire for a car with good looks and performance. The styling is superior to any import or local car of the same era with it's distinctive curves and driver focused interior.

The stock Bose sound system is deafening!

The car is great stock, should improvments be made that would be the drivers choice.