1994 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
Best car I have EVER owned!
By camaro_owner on 01/09/12 15:29 PM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback 2dr Hatchback

Performance: 160 (I have 187) horse power. Doesn't seem like a lot but the torque is where this car wins. Runs like a bat outta hell and crushes all competition off the line (yea, I've raced it a few times...) MPG: I get 24.5 city and 32 highway when I'm not screwing around with it. Build/Reliability: The 3.4L 207ci (@156,000 miles) is the only engine in a Camaro that has taken the beatings i put to these cars! My 1980 Camaro w/ 5.7L 350ci, can't even take the beating. Not even on the fresh rebuilt engine. I have never had any problems with my car. EVER. Comfort: The bucket seats are SUPER com

Best car I ever had
By Z28west on 08/02/10 20:47 PM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback Z28 2dr Hatchback

This one one great car. Probably the best performance bargains out there. This thing is scary fast. Turns heads and is very reliable. I love the Ttops. I am 6'4" and this car is even more comfy for me then my Cadillac cts. Some people complain about the interior, but I don't mind it. The only problem is this thing is hard to work on because 1/3 of the engine is covered up and everything is crammed inside. Definitely would recommend to anyone who likes style and performance at a bargain price!

About my 94 z28 M6
By NiteRiderz704 on 07/16/10 11:35 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback Z28 2dr Hatchback

0-60 in 6 secs tops, 6 speed. What more to say? In 6th gear at 70 mph I can get 35+ mpg highway! So good fuel econ. huge smoky burnouts. I'd love to see your Honda do that! Yet another reason to buy American muscle! Do not buy from a dealer, they want too much money. I got my 94 for $2,000. A steal. Can get them all day $3k-$5k from individuals.

Nothing better
By Green Bean on 01/06/09 18:25 PM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback 2dr Hatchback

I bought this car in 2005 with 67,000 miles on her. Now in 2009 I have 152,000. This is my favorite car ever. Would not trade her for anything except a Z28. It handles amazing and can't complain too much about the power since it is a v6. It's had its fair share of small little problems needing to be replaced like ball joints, tie rods, and other small things. But this is all to blame on how I drive her. Great car for anyone.

My Camaro
By Jennifer Parker on 06/08/08 19:44 PM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback 2dr Hatchback

I have the teal green Camaro and it has almost three hundred thousand miles on it. My Camaro has taken me from Michigan to Kentucky to Michigan then to Louisiana and now Texas, all without a problem. My Camaro has proven its worth in gold, except for the problem of the anti-theft and the struts.

Has its flaws but amazing overall
By Craig on 04/11/08 10:53 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback Z28 2dr Hatchback

Owned the car about a year now and have had basic things go out due to their age. Car gets up and goes and just wants to keep going. My car was involved in a crash and sustained minor front end damage and my rear tires have little to no tread and my foot is made of lead so I don't get the gas mileage I should

My sleeper
By Jeff McKnight on 01/04/08 09:31 AM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback Z28 2dr Hatchback

I bought the Camaro Z28 when i was 19 and I unfortunately had to use it as my primary car for a year. Word of advice.... stay away from snow. Fun awsome car! Ihave gone through a ot of tires....and they are not cheap. I have a Sparco suspension which helps on the streets... other than looking fast, it is fast... for the price and power you get this is my first sports car and I will keep it til I die. May be expensive but well worth it.. Now that I am 23 i appreicate it more and take a lot better care of it. Haven't had to repair but just a few items.... recently the fuel pump went out on it and come to find out the rear end must come off to get to it....that is my next project. Thanks Chevy

Luv My Z
By CachMyZ on 08/10/06 16:13 PM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback Z28 2dr Hatchback

I love this car and would never give it up if I had t-tops. The gas mileage stinks, especially at $3 a gallon. But it sounds awesome (with a Borla exhaust)

Overall great car
By Sam Johnson on 04/18/05 20:27 PM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback 2dr Hatchback

I've had this car for about 15 months now and have had no mechanical problems with it at all. There are over 147,000 miles on it and it is still going strong. Also, its fun to have some power to play with.

Best Bang for the Buck
By sdtresa on 11/30/04 14:43 PM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback Z28 2dr Hatchback

If you want performance for your dollar this is it. Performs as well as cars costing twice as much. It doesn't pretend to be luxury in any way, it's purpose built.