1994 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
ouch
By steve bruni on 09/09/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible Z28 2dr Convertible

i bought this car cheaply, as a project, but o boy. after spending $6000.00 in parts and repairs plus countless hours of my own labor, it is in the shop, 3rd one counting chevy dealer who could not find the cause of intermittent surging and stalling. after replacing every ignition part from the opti to coil plugs wires alternator on and on, when it runs its like a dream, but how many times can you go out and need a tow before you give up? if this guy can't fix it - he's had it for 3 days now, by tomorrow, I'm off to a dealer to lose thousands on a trade-in and buying a vette. at least when i blow my money I'll have a real car. by the way, this is my 6th and last-worst camaro. lol

LT1 Z28 a real performer
By mean green on 05/08/08 23:50 PM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible Z28 2dr Convertible

I own a second gen, a third gen. And this fourth gen z28 is by far the best performer. handling is great. dash components are turned slightly towards the driver for ease of use. front driver side provides comfort, but lets you know you are in a muscle car. the other seats well I wouldn't know

No mechanical troubles for 136K miles
By BL on 02/29/08 20:22 PM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible Z28 2dr Convertible

Have owned car about 10 years. Maintaining it was key to trouble free operation, and keeping engine stock. Do service regularly, have fun with the power, but don't abuse it.

'94 Z28 Convertible
By smanjoey on 08/01/07 17:19 PM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible Z28 2dr Convertible

Since I was 16 I wanted a Z28 and when I hit 21 I finally had the extra cash to do so. I couldn't be happier. This car is amazingly fun to drive and my wife loves it too! Not to mention I have the 1Le package so this thing is top notch wouldnt get rid of it for anything.

My Last Hurrah!
By Arlene Johnson on 06/29/07 23:55 PM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible Z28 2dr Convertible

I received this car in April of 1994 as a birthday gift from my husband. It was my 60th birthday and I wanted something sporty before I was too old to enjoy it. I have never been disapointed in its looks or performance. It drives like a dream, has a super motor, and great pickup. I have kept it garaged for all 13 years I have owned it. It still looks new and has only 78,000 miles on it. I truely am your little old lady with the cream puff car. I now need an SUV and so I am going to sell my litttle dream car. It is arctic white with a black top and custom beige leather interior. It is a 1994 z28 convertible with automatic transmission, V-8 engine, and loaded with accessories.

Pony killer
By mike on 05/31/05 13:12 PM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible Z28 2dr Convertible

The car is very fast and fun to drive has a good exhaust sound and the interior is pretty sporty and built to fit. The normal maintenance like spark plugs and water pumps are very hard to do and the parts aren't cheap like normal Chevys. The traction control is non-exsistant. But I do like it a lot and I am truck guy.

Surprisingly few problems
By SantaClaus on 09/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible Z28 2dr Convertible

Maybe I got lucky, but this car has been more reliable than just about any other I have owned. Almost 60k miles. The only thing I did outside of reqular maintenance (which is low) was replace the drivers power window switch.

very good car, excellent gas mileage,
By pedro on 03/03/02 23:41 PM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible Z28 2dr Convertible

very nice style, grat gas mileage, fun to drive, some electrical problems with alternators.