1994 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
Best car I ever had
By Z28west on 08/02/10 20:47 PM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

This one one great car. Probably the best performance bargains out there. This thing is scary fast. Turns heads and is very reliable. I love the Ttops. I am 6'4" and this car is even more comfy for me then my Cadillac cts. Some people complain about the interior, but I don't mind it. The only problem is this thing is hard to work on because 1/3 of the engine is covered up and everything is crammed inside. Definitely would recommend to anyone who likes style and performance at a bargain price!

About my 94 z28 M6
By NiteRiderz704 on 07/16/10 11:35 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

0-60 in 6 secs tops, 6 speed. What more to say? In 6th gear at 70 mph I can get 35+ mpg highway! So good fuel econ. huge smoky burnouts. I'd love to see your Honda do that! Yet another reason to buy American muscle! Do not buy from a dealer, they want too much money. I got my 94 for $2,000. A steal. Can get them all day $3k-$5k from individuals.

Has its flaws but amazing overall
By Craig on 04/11/08 10:53 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

Owned the car about a year now and have had basic things go out due to their age. Car gets up and goes and just wants to keep going. My car was involved in a crash and sustained minor front end damage and my rear tires have little to no tread and my foot is made of lead so I don't get the gas mileage I should

My sleeper
By Jeff McKnight on 01/04/08 09:31 AM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

I bought the Camaro Z28 when i was 19 and I unfortunately had to use it as my primary car for a year. Word of advice.... stay away from snow. Fun awsome car! Ihave gone through a ot of tires....and they are not cheap. I have a Sparco suspension which helps on the streets... other than looking fast, it is fast... for the price and power you get this is my first sports car and I will keep it til I die. May be expensive but well worth it.. Now that I am 23 i appreicate it more and take a lot better care of it. Haven't had to repair but just a few items.... recently the fuel pump went out on it and come to find out the rear end must come off to get to it....that is my next project. Thanks Chevy

Luv My Z
By CachMyZ on 08/10/06 16:13 PM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

I love this car and would never give it up if I had t-tops. The gas mileage stinks, especially at $3 a gallon. But it sounds awesome (with a Borla exhaust)

Best Bang for the Buck
By sdtresa on 11/30/04 14:43 PM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

If you want performance for your dollar this is it. Performs as well as cars costing twice as much. It doesn't pretend to be luxury in any way, it's purpose built.

Guy's let the finger from the V8
By D. on 01/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

I had this car for 3 month and lost almost $3000. Let built a used engine in they did't got it running right. Sold it for $1900 just to get rid of it. The V8 has alwys problems with the cooling, because is has only electric cooling. It works fine with a V6 and a stick shift does the speed. The V8 takes all place and the engine gets hot. Only one tip one of the fans is connected to the AC, so have the AC on at all times.

Best Bang for the Buck
By Roadwarrior1956 on 09/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

Bought the car new in 94 and still love driving it, loud and fun to drive, still looks great and easy to modifiy. check out this site for info and upgrades http://www.f-body.org/

The 94 Z28
By HMCRM on 07/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

I have wanted a Z28 for a few years now, I have always liked how they looked, handled, etc. After having finally bought one I can definately say I wasn't wrong. The car is just gorgeous...everything in and about it just seems to be perfectly tuned. From the sport suspension to the engine and transmission, each piece of the car seems to fit perfectly together, giving it that American Muscle Car feel and performance. Out of everything I have raced with it so far, the only thing that could beat me was a 2001 Z28, so if you are buying this car to be the fastest you definately won't be disappointed.

Z-28
By Valerie on 07/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

From the day the vehicle was purchased back in 1997 untill today 2003 we did not have any problems. If the regular oil changes and yearly check ups and brakes replacement don't count the car was never in the repair shop. One of the best vehicles we ever purchased. Still drives as the brand new.