1993 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Review: 1993 Camaro V6

1993 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Review

1993 Camaro V6
By Camaroguy1993 on

1993 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Hatchback

My camaro handles very very well, besides the poor fuel economy in town the car is great. I get 28 miles a gallon on the freeway cruzing at speeds of 80-85 mph. Front seats have alot of room but that back seats are kinda small but I am 6'2 and its not to bad for short rides. Handling around corners in the camaro is great it hugs the road really nice. The body style is the same from 93-02 besides the front head lights that changed.

My favorite features are the interior because its really simple to work everything. Plus I really injoy the stock fog lights that came with my camaro they work really well plus they look nice. The A/C in my camaro works well in the 115 temps here in california.

Suggestions for the 1993 camaro would be having disk brakes in the back because the camaro is kinda a heavy car plus when you have 4 people in there it makes it alittle harder to stop even with new brake pads.