1992 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
One of the best sport coupes ever
By NRGZ28 on 01/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback Z28 2dr Hatchback

I've owned this car for over 4 years now and I've enjoyed every day of it. I will never sell it or let it rot like others.

keep your 4th gen...
By zerogsx on 01/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback Z28 2dr Hatchback

Torque monster L98. Mine was a Heritage Edition Z28, Bright Red with Black stripes. One of the more timeless designs to ever come from an auto styling studio- though I'm not crazy about the hi-rise F40-style rear spoiler of 91-92. It was my daily driver for years and it only needed tires and a small oil leak fix covered under warrantee. No rattles/squeaks at all with subframe connectors and no t- tops. I’ve owned a total of 5 third generation FBodies and loved them all. Traded it in for a 96 Z28/SS 6-speed and regret every second of it (but I needed a manual transmission!).

Incredible car
By nelsonds on 11/10/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback Z28 2dr Hatchback

I've owned this car for over 4 years and have needed to do nothing but change the oil and put on new brakes. The 3rd generation body style is over 10 years old now, so a good-looking vehicle can turn a few heads these days. It might not be a technologically advanced as the new ones, but the 5.7 TPI will still rock your world when the foot hits the pedal!

keep your 4th gen FBodies...
By zerogsx on 10/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback Z28 2dr Hatchback

345lb-ft L98 is a torque monster. Mine was a Heritage Edition Z28, Bright Red with Black stripes. One of the more timeless designs to ever come from an auto styling studio- though I'm not crazy about the hi-rise F40-style rear spoiler of 91-92. It was my daily driver for years and I didn’t make a single repair, short of tires and a small oil leak covered under warrantee. No t-tops and aftermarket subframe connectors make the body as solid as an I-beam-- no rattles/squeaks at all. I’ve owned at total of 5 third generation FBodies and loved them all. Traded it in for a 96 Z28/SS 6-speed and regret every second of it (but I needed a manual transmission!).