1991 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback 3.1L V6 5-speed Manual Consumer Reviews 3

1991 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS 2dr Hatchback

RS 2dr Hatchback (3.1L V6 5-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
My Lemon
By Cari on 06/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback RS 2dr Hatchback

Typical GM paint job...meaing it doesn't have much left. Both window motors replaced. Headlight knob replaced...twice. Alternator replaced five times. Six different batteries. EGR Valve replaced. Major oil leak-still can't fix it. Fuel cell replaced. Rear end leaked. speedometer replaced. All dash wiring replaced. Computer chip gone bad. Fuel pressure regulator gone bad. U-bolt in rear end bad. Spoiler on front end has had to be replaced four times as the car sits so low and it breaks if you go over ANY kind of bumb. And it only has 72,000 miles on it.

Powerful fun- 1991 RS
By GK on 02/28/02 15:47 PM (PST)

1991 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback RS 2dr Hatchback

I always liked Camaros growing up and finally, in my 30's, bought a teal RS with the 5.0 liter V8 and Auto tranny and have loved it. It also has the 16" tires & silver wheels. The motor growl and acceleration have made it very fun to drive. My commute now is mostly mountain driving and I've found the ride to be too harsh. Putting on smoother-riding tires and shocks helped but I'm now thinking it's time to move into a sports luxury sedan(with power close to this RS).