1991 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
good car
By oshcosh on 09/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS 2dr Hatchback

My Camaro is a V6. i have had only minor problems caused by age. the car doesnt quite have the power i would like but it is still pretty quick though. the interior is nice and comfortable. over all i wouuld recomend this car for prospective buyer.

Best Body Style EVER
By Iroclady91 on 06/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

My 91 Custom Made IROC Z-28, (I know it's not possible) all of this was done in Ca.by the original owner. She only has 53,300 original miles. The interior still looks brand new. I get asked to sell her all the time, they leave notes in my gas tank door. It has power everything, never been wrecked and she's still beautiful. I don't want to sell her. Hubby made me buy a new Impala 4dr LS Sport. But I miss driving my IROC. She is my 9th Camaro in 32 years. Everyone wants to take her to the drag strip. NO WAY! wouldn't want to damage her.

camaro rs
By camaroguy on 03/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS 2dr Hatchback

I love this car. It has over 140,000 miles & still runs strong & nothing can beat the looks.

Gin's View
By Gin on 02/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS 2dr Hatchback

I love my Camaro. It is the best handling car I have ever had the pleasure to own. I got an offer to sell it, but I just can't tell them an asking price. I don't think I could sell my favorite driving machine. Even my thirteen year old nephew wants me to keep it for him to have it as his first vehicle. I don't think so! No first time driver needs this sporty a car for his first car, not even my nephew. Hope this review helps more people appreciate workmanship and style of older cars. There are more Camaros in this area than I care to count, but that just means people here have the best cars.

I LOVE this car!!!
By Andrew Shaw on 10/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS 2dr Convertible

I recently purchased a 91 Covertible camaro with the 305 V-8, and I have to say, this is the most fun car to drive that I have ever owned. The motor is strong, the car handles like a vette, and the convertible is a MUST have! I will own this car the rest of my life, no doubt about it. My advise is, buy one of these cars, because before you know it, they will be HISTORY!

1991 Z28 CONVERTABLE
By AWALTDAVIS on 09/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Convertible

FUN CAR, EYE CATCHER, NEVER WILL SELL THIS CAR. ALL OPTIONS, REPLACED FRONT SUSPENTION- AS IT NEARED 100k BLACK AND SEXY.

Last American Muscle Car
By Messiah on 07/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS 2dr Hatchback

With a little bit of money for parts this car can match anything else on the streets if it doesnt smoke it. after a nitrous system, cold air ind., and performance exhaust I have yet to find a mustang that can catch this bowtie. I have 140+ miles on my 5.0L engine and it still runs smooth even with the nitrous system. Why get a toned down Ford when you can have one of the last true american muscle cars.

Tip top car
By PhilMACnCheese on 07/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

My car has 140k miles on it, and the only thing I've had to fix is the transmission. The guy that owned it before me drove it to the grave, and stripped out the transmission. It got an over-haul, and tweaked out 12% more horsepower. My Z28 has the 5.7L vette engine, and has over 310 horses and 350 lbs/ft torque, which is phenominally powerful. I wouldnt trade it for anything on the road.

I love my cams!
By Spongeytim on 07/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS 2dr Hatchback

I own 2 camaros. I have an 85 and a 91. They both have the 305cid V8 in them. I love them both and wouldn't trade them for any car in the world.

My Lemon
By Cari on 06/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS 2dr Hatchback

Typical GM paint job...meaing it doesn't have much left. Both window motors replaced. Headlight knob replaced...twice. Alternator replaced five times. Six different batteries. EGR Valve replaced. Major oil leak-still can't fix it. Fuel cell replaced. Rear end leaked. speedometer replaced. All dash wiring replaced. Computer chip gone bad. Fuel pressure regulator gone bad. U-bolt in rear end bad. Spoiler on front end has had to be replaced four times as the car sits so low and it breaks if you go over ANY kind of bumb. And it only has 72,000 miles on it.