1991 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
Peachy
By AllConfused on 11/23/07 11:20 AM (PST)

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my RS, rebuilt the 3.1 and had it bored over, replace the rear end, trans mount, fuel filter and was good to go. Wish the seats were more comfortable and that the tach and speedometer were switched around

Great Car
By wes on 04/01/06 20:12 PM (PST)

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS 2dr Hatchback

This car is great "cheap performance." It is a very reliable car. I have taken many trips in this car. One being almost 800 miles. the car ran great the whole way. I'm very pleased with owning this car.

Great vehicle
By Erik on 12/20/05 10:37 AM (PST)

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my 1991 RS with the 305 V-8 from a private owner. Never seen winter except this year and had only 70000 miles. I really enjoy driving this car. It is not very expensive and you get a lot of power and performance out of it. The gas mileage is (in my opinion) the only really major flaw. I manage only 13 mpg on average, which is suburban driving. The quality of the ride is very nice even though it sits so low to the ground. The ride height can prove to be a problem due to bottoming out on pretty much anything, but careful driving helps to solve that. The t-tops leak but not too bad. only what would be expected. Overall this is a very nice ride and well worth the money.

Tough car for the money
By toughcamaro91 on 12/04/05 21:50 PM (PST)

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS 2dr Hatchback

I got it with 104, 000, it hadn’t been taken care of. It had sat for 2 years straight one time. it ran great, shifted strong, it was reliable, only had few repairs done to it, one was the valve stem seals which are notorious for going bad on these cars, all that does is cause it to blow a puff of smoke out when first started, it quits after that...only $170 to fix. Despite how hard I drove it, was extremely strong...later it developed major oil leak....sold it at 115,000 miles but it still ran great

Love My Camaro
By PONY H8R on 02/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS 2dr Hatchback

My camaro was my first car and it's been with me for years. While I have had some problems with it, (replaced window motor and A/Ctrouble), the car has been great. With 140,000 miles on it, she's still ready to get up and go. I don't know why people complain about gas mileage, I manage to get 25- 26 MPG consistantly on my V8, (that is with premium gasoline of course).

good car
By oshcosh on 09/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS 2dr Hatchback

My Camaro is a V6. i have had only minor problems caused by age. the car doesnt quite have the power i would like but it is still pretty quick though. the interior is nice and comfortable. over all i wouuld recomend this car for prospective buyer.

camaro rs
By camaroguy on 03/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS 2dr Hatchback

I love this car. It has over 140,000 miles & still runs strong & nothing can beat the looks.

Gin's View
By Gin on 02/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS 2dr Hatchback

I love my Camaro. It is the best handling car I have ever had the pleasure to own. I got an offer to sell it, but I just can't tell them an asking price. I don't think I could sell my favorite driving machine. Even my thirteen year old nephew wants me to keep it for him to have it as his first vehicle. I don't think so! No first time driver needs this sporty a car for his first car, not even my nephew. Hope this review helps more people appreciate workmanship and style of older cars. There are more Camaros in this area than I care to count, but that just means people here have the best cars.

Last American Muscle Car
By Messiah on 07/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS 2dr Hatchback

With a little bit of money for parts this car can match anything else on the streets if it doesnt smoke it. after a nitrous system, cold air ind., and performance exhaust I have yet to find a mustang that can catch this bowtie. I have 140+ miles on my 5.0L engine and it still runs smooth even with the nitrous system. Why get a toned down Ford when you can have one of the last true american muscle cars.

I love my cams!
By Spongeytim on 07/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS 2dr Hatchback

I own 2 camaros. I have an 85 and a 91. They both have the 305cid V8 in them. I love them both and wouldn't trade them for any car in the world.