1991 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
bet you wish you had one!!
By zozsablink on 11/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

Any time it isn't raining or snowing, This car is breathtaking to drive! I've always called it my "affordable" sports car. Insurance isn't that bad, and gas miliage is around 13mpg. I get all the enjoyment of the most expensive sports car, but don't pay for it! (Besides, why would you spend $100,000 + for a Ferrari that can do 180? Where, honestly, are you gonna go that fast?) My Z is the love of my life!

Best Body Style EVER
By Iroclady91 on 06/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

My 91 Custom Made IROC Z-28, (I know it's not possible) all of this was done in Ca.by the original owner. She only has 53,300 original miles. The interior still looks brand new. I get asked to sell her all the time, they leave notes in my gas tank door. It has power everything, never been wrecked and she's still beautiful. I don't want to sell her. Hubby made me buy a new Impala 4dr LS Sport. But I miss driving my IROC. She is my 9th Camaro in 32 years. Everyone wants to take her to the drag strip. NO WAY! wouldn't want to damage her.

Tip top car
By PhilMACnCheese on 07/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

My car has 140k miles on it, and the only thing I've had to fix is the transmission. The guy that owned it before me drove it to the grave, and stripped out the transmission. It got an over-haul, and tweaked out 12% more horsepower. My Z28 has the 5.7L vette engine, and has over 310 horses and 350 lbs/ft torque, which is phenominally powerful. I wouldnt trade it for anything on the road.