Love a Chevy Blazer
By James on
2005 Chevrolet Blazer LS Rwd 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)
I traded a brand new 500 mile Toyota Celica on a used Blazer... its the xtreme package, I haven't ever regreted it, comfortable... very reliable, and honestly very safe. I have been rear ended twice once at around 10 mph the second time at around 25 mph, not significant damage to my Blazer. The motor like all of Chevy's are easily fixed, and most people can do it themselves with a good manual (unlike Toyota)... Overall they are not the fastest SUV's but they ride nice, few problems, no recalls on them! I think they are good vehicles for young adults who need something safe that looks nice, and they can dabble with... worked for me!
Favorite Features
I have an Xtreme I would have to say my favorite part would have to be the ground effects, they are not over done like many of the Japanese cars, they add a certain flare to the truck, while not making it look like a Fast a Furious Knock off...
Suggested Improvements
More horsepower, I believe that they need to bring back the motor and such from the GMC Typhoon, which was the fastest production SUV, be economical about it keep the special stuff to a minimum so as to keep price down, for the entry level consumer base... and fix the window seals, on my Tahoe!