2004 Chevrolet Blazer Consumer Review: Go Chevy! It's your birthday!

2004 Chevrolet Blazer - Consumer Review

LS 2dr SUV (4.3L V6 5-speed Manual)

Go Chevy! It's your birthday!
By Soulfinger on

2004 Chevrolet Blazer LS Rwd 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

This is my 3rd vehicle ever and my first chevy and suv. I am so pleased with this vehicle i have considered moving into it. Its the perfect size for someone like me afraid of bigger SUVs (for now anyway). Its very hip and stylish inside and out. I got a great deal on it. Like I said i have never driven a Chevy but i am confident in thier quality and dependability. I am a happy Blazer owner and would serioulsy recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a fun and reliable suv.

My favorite feature would have to be the rear folding seats. It makes a trip to the drive in movie theater that much more fun!

The only area that concerns me is the gas mileage. With gas prices rising everyday, a more fuel economy engine would be great. Even still, I am coming from a small Volkswagen and I knew gas would disappear faster in the Blazer but I got it anyway because I believe in Chevy.