2004 Chevrolet Blazer - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Blazer model:
ZR2 BLAZER
By James R. Larsen on 01/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4WD 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

I have two of these Blazers, the other is a 1997. I just love these trucks because of their power and looks, and the amount of after market upgrades that are available. Gas mileage may not be very competitive, but I'll take the power over gas mileage any day.

Great priced midsized SUV
By speedracer54410 on 12/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

the blazer is a relyable suv that wont breat your wallet also

A nifty vehicle
By Ragingwolf51 on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer LS Rwd 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

Since I got this vehicle I have loved it and have treated it with tremendous care. The 4.3L MFI V6 has a lot of power on tap, and the overdrive kicks in at just the right time to save me some gas money. It is a great highway cruiser, and the exhaust note is great. There are tons of aftermarket parts for this vehicle. I have installed a Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow exhaust system, and it sounds great with the already good exhaust not of the 4.3.

I have owned five Blazers
By charles watson on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer LS Rwd 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

This is just a good solid well made all around vehicle. It is quite enough to hear the radio at freeway speeds and is very comfortable to drive. No rattles or squeeks. enough room to haul stuff and still fit in the garage.

My 2nd ZR2
By Jeffd74@aol.com on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4WD 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

This is my second ZR2, I absolutly love my truck, the exterior design is awesome, it has a very powerful look to it. I think the addition of the color yellow to the blazer line up was a very good choice as that was the color I picked and after 1 year it is still turning heads.

great
By deerhunter on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4WD 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

handles very well off road and in snow

Ole Reliable
By davd1958 on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4WD 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

AN Excellent Bargain for the Price, this Vehicle tows a 23 foot boat is excellent off road, goes Places those Make Believe SUVs' from the Japanese cannot even think about. The 4.3 liter V6 has awesome torque and Power.

A Good Value for the Money
By Blazertom on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

I don't agree with anything less than this vehicle being a great value for the money, compared to all the other SUV's. It has great ground clearance, smooth running engine, reasonable fuel economy, and general overall quality. I didn't purchase the leather interior, but am happy with the cloth interior. I prefer the 4 door version as it has a longer wheelbase that contributes to a nicer ride. I am not a SUV owner that doesn't need off-road capability, as most owners are. I use my Blazer in the Mountains of the Northwest and it has never let me down.

love my blazer
By tntoolmanrpotool on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4WD 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

I love my Blazer. The ride is comfortable but not too soft. The engine is strong and has power to spare in about any situation. It will turn on a dime and parking is a breeze. It has a lot of hidden features you don't know about until you have driven it a few days. It isn't a family car but it's great for two people. It's a nice in between vehicle. Somewhere between a utility vehicle like a Jeep and midsize family SUV. To compare this with mini SUV's is unfair because really it's in a class of is own.

A really Off roader SUV
By American Vulture on 11/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

This suv is great, I take it to off road on muddy swamps and things alike and it passes excellent.