2004 Chevrolet Blazer SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Blazer model:
Pretty nice style
By botie24 on 03/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer SUV Xtreme Rwd 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

Nice design. Great car for a teenager.

2004 blazer
By Justen on 02/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS Rwd 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

Blazer has owned up to my expectation in a suv,However the backseats are very uncomfortable.

Lostlarge
By not chevy on 02/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS 4WD 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

after 18 months the entire front and rear suspension needed replaced. We took a month to decide to get rid of it and that month cost us $900 trade in value. Who can efford to run one of these?

Cool SUV
By Organist on 02/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

I have had this vehicle for only a month, but it is a pleasure to drive. I traded a Cadillac in on it and I'm STILL satisfied 100%. The paint is candy-apple red, the same as my Cad and is a beautiful car!

JUST A COUPLE OF THINGS.........
By miranda on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

VEHICAL, IS GREAT!!! HANDLES AND RIDES WELL.THE ONLY THING I WOULD COMMENT ON IS THE QUALITY OF INTERIOR FEATURES. CENTER CONSOLE CAVED IN WHEN IT WAS LEANED ON.CARPETING UNDER DRIVERS FEET ERODED.......THEY REALLY NEED TO RECONSIDER THAT. ITS A TRUCK!I EXPECT TOUGHER QUALITY.......

sure to buy another just like it
By sammccombie on 02/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS 4WD 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

fuel economy fair 19.5-20.0 combined 28000 mile with zero problems or complaints

Chevy Blazer
By Carlas Stone on 01/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

Best decision my wife and I have ever made in our auto purchases. Our kids love the space,comfort and look as well as my wife and I. I plan to be a long time customer of chevrolet for they have never left me dissapointed.

Chevy Blazer
By blippo on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

I've had my Blazer for 4 months now. The bad points, it leans around curves, 20 mph highway gas mileage.

Not enough power, but packs a punch
By AJ0206 on 01/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

Having owned my 2000 4 door Blazer for a year, I have been pleasantly suprised. The build quality was better than the many GM vehicles I had previously owned. The ride is comfortable, and doesn't jar you, as a truck ride usually will. The interior build qualitly is good, if not a little drab in monotone grey.

Great Offroad/Average Onroad
By Kurt Jenkins on 01/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS 4WD 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

Excellent off the pavement. The lockup rear differential is a nice touch. Goes great on snow and ice, as well as mud. Good low end power for off road or towing at average hiway speeds. Top end is a little week, but will do in most cases. On the road, it's a bit average. Handles ok, nothing to bragg about. Some body roll. Mileage is average, for a large V6 4WD, at 15mpg or better in town. Style is good. The ZR2 anyway. Interior is comfortable for anyone under 6'1". Build quality could be better. Mostly solid except for some interior parts. Overall I'd give it a 7.5 rating. Mainly for it's 4WD capabilities.