2004 Chevrolet Blazer SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Blazer model:
s10 blazer junk
By gmservicesucks on 05/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS 4WD 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

my problem is the 1870 shift code tranny slips from first too second all the time and on highway it slips in and out of over drive ..balls joints wont last ... the smell of antifreeze coming in vents . no leaks its benn pressure tested .. all this w/ 4200 miles on it talked to GM they know they have a problem but said if i fx yours i would have too fix everyones so cant do

Good truck
By Crashundie on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS 4WD 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

I have drivin this vehicle in the coldest temperatures on the East Coast and through some of the hottest temps. Still this truck has only been very good. I tow with it, go through heavy snow/rain, no problems at all. Only things I have had to fix after 30,000 miles is the Pinions and an oil line.

Fun Chevy Blazer ZR2
By Grant F on 05/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS 4WD 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

Just a fun 4x4 for city and off-road driving. Being a 2-door, it is nimble in city traffic and a great off-road vehicle, with it's skid plate protective undercarriage. With the Factory 3" lift and 3" wider wheelbase, the ZR2 is the most stable SUV, that I have ever driven. The Chev Blazer ZR2 is a total fun SUV to drive !

Sweet to Drive
By kim s. on 05/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

I love my truck..its comfortable and reliable...good on gas considering its size...Rides smooth and is very easy to switch to from 2wheel to 4 wheel....I can't think of anything bad about it

Chev Blazer Rules
By speed140 on 04/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second Blazer. I also had a 2001 which I traded in for a Honda Element. Six months later I traded back into a Blazer. Yes I can prove it. The Element is better for the street as far as handlability and speed but I like the offroad ability of the Blazer a bit better.

Chevy Blazer 4X4 4 door 4.3 liter
By dynagc on 04/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent vehicle. Easy in and out. Comfortable and handles well. Finish is excellent. Very quiet ride. Gas MPG is lower than I would like though.

Built Like a Crock
By LuigiGiovanni on 04/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

I had a 96 Blazer. The truck ran fine until the warranty ran out. Don’t purchase this vehicle if you’re the kind of consumer that wish to keep this truck for more than 5 years. You better off trading it in after that, than faced with all the repair bills you can expect.

Simply The BEST!!!!!
By alias1234 on 03/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS Rwd 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

I Have nothing bad to say of this vehicle. It has been nothing less than a dream owning thic car.

I love it
By bushido on 03/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS 4WD 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

I like that its so powerful, looks good its roomy, its comfortable. The controls are easy to get to. Everything is right there in front of you not alot of reaching. I have nothing bad to say about it. GO TO PADDOCK IN KENMORE NY TO BUY IT. They were great to deal with.

Excellent SUV but awful gas mileage
By cbednar on 03/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

I just got my SUV but I am getting about 300 kms to one tank of gas. Thats like 60L, 300kms. So thats is 20L/100 kms. Thats really no good. I am going to the dealership tomorrow and see what is up with that.