2004 Chevrolet Blazer - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Blazer model:
2004 BLAZER CHEV
By BELMARK100 on 09/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

I have been a Jeep Cherokee owner for years, multiple Jeeps. Never owned a Chevy in my life, my family drives nothing but Chevy. I Decided to test drive the Blazer on a whim. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. It's a very comfortable car, handles very well. Much smoother than my Cherokees ever where. Drove it on vacation right away; great space & gas-on the highway and in the city. Then when you consider the savings on price, it was a no brainer, you save a bundle just for staying out of the popularity SUV race. (unless you want to impress people with paying more, that's another issue).

Good Design - Needs Better Execution
By oldcorvettefan on 08/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4WD 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

This is my second 4WD, first Blazer. I really enjoy the easy way it moves into and out of traffic, and the V6 is better suited to the Blazer than it was my old S10. My biggest disappointment is how poorly the interior and door panels fit. The vehicle sounds like the doors are going to fall off if you hit a crease in the road just right. Nothing like our new Malibu Maxx, which is much tighter.

2004 Blazer
By opcharl on 08/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Good SUV for the money

Get 'em while they last.
By CelticRonin on 08/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4WD 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

This is the last year for an American 2 door SUV. This trusck has it all. Don't look for a car like ride. This is an old fashioned 4 wheel drive truck. You know, what they segment originally was. At home on the road or off, the Blazer ZR2 is the perfect truck in all weather. Going to Costco, picking up the dog from the vet, or camping, hunting and fishing...the ZR2 does it all.

Still brand new
By jjjjb on 07/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4WD 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

Rented this from National with 175 miles on it, and drove it 1000 miles on CA Rt1/101 from San Francisco to San Diego. It made the trip a true pleasure. The car showed excellent maneuverability, comfortable ride, easy passenger entry and exit, excellent visibility and handling.

My First SUV
By nbtsmith on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4WD 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

I made a haste decision to purchase this vehicle because of the rebates being offered and the fact that I really wanted an SUV. I wish I would've look harder and weighed my options more before purchasing. It is not a vehicle I see myself in long term.

A Decent Solid Vehicle
By rthov on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

The vehicle Performs well on an off road. I have had no maintaince or reliability issues at all. It does not have all of the bells and whistles of the higher end vehicles in its class, but for the price you are getting a good solid vehicle.

Great SUV
By dolphyn193 on 06/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

We recently bought the 2004 Blazer as our 1st SUV purchase. We couldn't have made a better choice. We love to exterior and the roominess of the interior. You can't beat a chevy, that's for sure!

My Black Beauty
By cel2854 on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer LS Rwd 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

I own a solid black 2004 Blazer,I traded in a 1987 blazer. You just can't kill them!! i have owned it since Jan. and have had absolutly no problems with it,not even in the breaking in period. The ride is very good,it has great pick- up...It wants to go,,your doing 70 and don't even know it!!

Irish Review
By jpk0344 on 06/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4WD 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

I've had the SUV over six months and have no problems with it. I wish the fuel economy was better but other than that it has been a good vehicle.