2004 BLAZER CHEV
By BELMARK100 on
2004 Chevrolet Blazer LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 4A)
I have been a Jeep Cherokee owner for years, multiple Jeeps. Never owned a Chevy in my life, my family drives nothing but Chevy. I Decided to test drive the Blazer on a whim. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. It's a very comfortable car, handles very well. Much smoother than my Cherokees ever where. Drove it on vacation right away; great space & gas-on the highway and in the city. Then when you consider the savings on price, it was a no brainer, you save a bundle just for staying out of the popularity SUV race. (unless you want to impress people with paying more, that's another issue).
Favorite Features
Smooth and quiet ride. Interior is very nice looking, modern, quality & comfortable too. Great stereo system- especially for a stock stereo! Handles well, great on gas. Pretty roomy for a mid-size Suv. Was more impressed than I thought possible with this suv.
Suggested Improvements
Exterior design, it's nice and clean looking, but needs a little more detail on the grill, lights & side panels. It's a little plain, but that can be sleek too. At least you don't look like you're driving the Starship Enterprise down the road :)