2004 Chevrolet Blazer SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Blazer model:
Go Chevy! It's your birthday!
By Soulfinger on 10/25/07 11:50 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS Rwd 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

This is my 3rd vehicle ever and my first chevy and suv. I am so pleased with this vehicle i have considered moving into it. Its the perfect size for someone like me afraid of bigger SUVs (for now anyway). Its very hip and stylish inside and out. I got a great deal on it. Like I said i have never driven a Chevy but i am confident in thier quality and dependability. I am a happy Blazer owner and would serioulsy recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a fun and reliable suv.

2004 Chevrolet Blazer LS
By GemballaCaymanGTR400 on 04/04/06 16:49 PM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS Rwd 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

So far no problems. Nice SUV. Excellent ride, performance, fuel economy. If you do the service when its supposed to be done then your blazer will last forever.For all you Blazer owners, just remeber these few words. Respect the Blazer. They have been making these great vehicles for about 50 years. Treat it like you would treat your child. I wash mine 4 days a week. bring it to the park 2 days a week. when she needs love i give it to her. she treats me well so I treat her well. she is my pride and joy.

My Black Beauty
By cel2854 on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS Rwd 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

I own a solid black 2004 Blazer,I traded in a 1987 blazer. You just can't kill them!! i have owned it since Jan. and have had absolutly no problems with it,not even in the breaking in period. The ride is very good,it has great pick- up...It wants to go,,your doing 70 and don't even know it!!

perfect transportation
By john r anderson on 05/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS Rwd 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

This was the second blazer for me and i can't be more pleased.It has the power to pull my boat yet i get high teens in town and hit 26 when kept at 65 mph on high way.I still find them very nice looking.I think the door hingesneed improvement.

Simply The BEST!!!!!
By alias1234 on 03/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS Rwd 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

I Have nothing bad to say of this vehicle. It has been nothing less than a dream owning thic car.

2004 blazer
By Justen on 02/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS Rwd 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

Blazer has owned up to my expectation in a suv,However the backseats are very uncomfortable.

A nifty vehicle
By Ragingwolf51 on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS Rwd 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

Since I got this vehicle I have loved it and have treated it with tremendous care. The 4.3L MFI V6 has a lot of power on tap, and the overdrive kicks in at just the right time to save me some gas money. It is a great highway cruiser, and the exhaust note is great. There are tons of aftermarket parts for this vehicle. I have installed a Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow exhaust system, and it sounds great with the already good exhaust not of the 4.3.

I have owned five Blazers
By charles watson on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS Rwd 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

This is just a good solid well made all around vehicle. It is quite enough to hear the radio at freeway speeds and is very comfortable to drive. No rattles or squeeks. enough room to haul stuff and still fit in the garage.