Used 2004 Chevrolet Blazer LS SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Chevrolet Blazer - Consumer Reviews

2004 Chevrolet Blazer SUV

View reviews for a specific Blazer model:

Go Chevy! It's your birthday!
By Soulfinger

2004 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS Rwd 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

This is my 3rd vehicle ever and my first chevy and suv. I am so pleased with this vehicle i have considered moving into it. Its the perfect size for someone like me afraid of bigger SUVs (for now anyway). Its very hip and stylish inside and out. I got a great deal on it. Like I said i have never driven a Chevy but i am confident in thier quality and dependability. I am a happy Blazer owner and would serioulsy recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a fun and reliable suv.

Favorite Features

My favorite feature would have to be the rear folding seats. It makes a trip to the drive in movie theater that much more fun!

Suggested Improvements

The only area that concerns me is the gas mileage. With gas prices rising everyday, a more fuel economy engine would be great. Even still, I am coming from a small Volkswagen and I knew gas would disappear faster in the Blazer but I got it anyway because I believe in Chevy.

2004 Chevrolet Blazer LS
By GemballaCaymanGTR400

2004 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS Rwd 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

So far no problems. Nice SUV. Excellent ride, performance, fuel economy. If you do the service when its supposed to be done then your blazer will last forever.For all you Blazer owners, just remeber these few words. Respect the Blazer. They have been making these great vehicles for about 50 years. Treat it like you would treat your child. I wash mine 4 days a week. bring it to the park 2 days a week. when she needs love i give it to her. she treats me well so I treat her well. she is my pride and joy.

Favorite Features

4.3ltr V6 Turbo Vortec. 360RWHP. Eibach Sportline Suspension. Stock Wheels but with Continental ContiSport 2 SUV (European Model)

My Black Beauty
By cel2854

2004 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS Rwd 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

I own a solid black 2004 Blazer,I traded in a 1987 blazer. You just can't kill them!! i have owned it since Jan. and have had absolutly no problems with it,not even in the breaking in period. The ride is very good,it has great pick- up...It wants to go,,your doing 70 and don't even know it!!

Favorite Features

My favorite features are they style (looks very classy) the stereo system,the storage spaces.

Suggested Improvements

can't think of any

perfect transportation
By john r anderson

2004 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS Rwd 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

This was the second blazer for me and i can't be more pleased.It has the power to pull my boat yet i get high teens in town and hit 26 when kept at 65 mph on high way.I still find them very nice looking.I think the door hingesneed improvement.

Favorite Features

its good at everything,smoth ride yet very strong,great brakes and fun to drive.mine has the automatic and it works great

Suggested Improvements

hinges

Simply The BEST!!!!!
By alias1234

2004 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS Rwd 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

I Have nothing bad to say of this vehicle. It has been nothing less than a dream owning thic car.

Favorite Features

sunroof, and handling

Suggested Improvements

none