What's up with the front end?
By Nicole on
2003 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 4A)
I am a tractor-trailer driver not speed racer.I bought used with 51000mi,clean title,1prv.own,and had to have the cd player fixed upon purchase,(broken again, junking rather than fixing it again.)Owned since thanksgiving 06 and had 5 alignments done on it(no worn or broken parts found,no pothole hit)torsion bars realigned to normal height 2x, my tires were brand new 11/06!Now I need new ones, I cannot drive through construction zones and must dodge any and all imperfections in the road or pay for another alignment. Thankfully I never planned on driving it off road.Should have kept my 91 Blazer, never a single prob-and i learned to drive on it!
Favorite Features
Power everything, power window control lock (great for the little'uns) good size trunk, rear seats fold flat, when in alignment: handles great, like the extra cupholders in all 4 doors, plus removeable liner in front console cupholders
Suggested Improvements
Touch steering takes a bit of getting used to, do something about front end problems, better fuel mileage, don't put cheap looking plastic lug covers on metal rims(they look walmart)