2003 Chevrolet Blazer 4.3L V6 4x4 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Trailblazer?????

2003 Chevrolet Blazer - Consumer Review

2003 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4WD 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

Trailblazer?????
By kellimojo on

2003 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4WD 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

I have owned 2 of these Blazers. The first one was a 1999 and had to let go back with my ex husband because of a divorce. I now own a 2003. I love these vehichles. I can't believe Chevrolet wants me to pick, when it is time to trade, on a boxy, overpriced TrailBlazer or the inferior and ugly Tracker. I looked at the TrailBlazer and I could not believe the price tag on this thing. I usually trade every 2to4 years and am a die hard Chevy buyer. I have owned 5 S-10's. From what I have seen, the Jeep Liberty will be my next pick.

Favorite Features

I love the 4.3 V6 motor. Lots of power and isn't really a gas guzzler. I love the sporty look of my 2 door. It's bigger than the Tracker, which I think looks like a cheap car.

Suggested Improvements

Keep these SUV's. They are in an affordable price range and they do not look like a minivan/SUV. The Tracker, which I think Chevy is using as an alternative for the Blazer, cannot compare nor can the TrailBlazer, which looks like a yuppie mobil.