2003 Chevrolet Blazer Consumer Review: Love my Blazer

2003 Chevrolet Blazer - Consumer Review

Love my Blazer
By MoBeau on

2003 Chevrolet Blazer LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this SUV because I needed something to tow our boat. I used to say that I never wanted an SUV. I have been pleasantly surprised and I now love this vehicle. It gives such a great ride. It makes my life easier with the convenience and flexibilty of the fold down seats with the 4 doors. I like riding higher on the road - it makes me feel like I am more in control

Pop up window and drop down tail gate - flexibility!! Also, I am glad that I got the 4 door.

The inside is kind of cheesy. My parents have a S10 Crew Cab with the same interior - sort of. There is the same panel but mine had buttons their's doesn't and vice versa. The interior dash area looks a little cheap. There's a lot of plastic inside the vehicle.
By kolbpilot
on 08/09/11 17:20 PM (PDT)

I second what you say. I wound up with my Blazer (a '97) quite unexpectedly, but in the 8 months I've had it now I've been nothing but surprised & impressed. Mine too, is a 4dr., 2wd. version, the far superior high way & city street Blazer to get. Mine has 210K miles & cruising along. Original exhaust. I think Chevrolet got this series ('95-'04) Blazer right, being fairly well built & reliable as well. 2 wheel drive improves ride, steering, acceleration, & weight. A downfall is stop & go traffic is not its strong suit, 18 - 19 mpg city being the best I can manage.