Getting Disgusted
By Christine on
2003 Chevrolet Blazer LS Rwd 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)
I bought my Blazer new. I liked the 4x4 look to it, and wanted another SUV. I have had to warranty replace the CD player. Also warranty work on stabilizer bar. My exhaust also kept running after I shut vehicle off. Dealer finally fixed. Water leakage in rear side windows, repaired once, just started leaking again now in"07. Water runs all across header and drips all over inside rear. Oil cooler lines also were leaking, water pump too, and ball joints. Luckily this was all repaired under warranty. The carpet wore through just after one year by the gas pedal. I have driven two Jeep Cherokee Sports before this purchase, never had any problems. Will probably not buy another Chevy SUV.
Favorite Features
Like the look of vehicle. Not quite enough horsepower, but I knew that buying a 6 cylinder, and the weight of vehicle. I wish I had a four door model. Backseat is hard to get into, but roomy enough once you get back there. Like the 6 CD changer. Like the big tires.
Suggested Improvements
Seal the windows better. I now am afraid the windows will just pop out as I'm driving down the road-based on how much water leaks in. Cheap carpet. All the warranty work and inconvenience I have been through waiting for repair work on this vehicle. I can see why GM is loosing out to the imports.