2003 Chevrolet Blazer Consumer Review: Love my ZR2!

2003 Chevrolet Blazer - Consumer Review

Love my ZR2!
By dufmoney on

2003 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

I have put over 100,000 KMs on my 2003 Blazer ZR2 (current odometer reads 206,000 KMs) and the only thing other than maintenance I have ever had to do was the head gasket. This is is a fault on a lot of Chevy/GM vehicles from these years. She is so reliable though! Other than the tailgate squeak, which I am in the process of fixing, I have no complaints with this fast accelerating, smooth off-road driving, snow loving vehicle! If you want fuel economy, buy a Prius (lame). If you want a vehicle that is extremely reliable and comfortable, than buy a Blazer.

- On demand 4x4 - Lifted/Upgraded suspension - 4.3L Vortec V6 - Skid plates - Very comfortable bucket seats - Sunroof - 31" Tires - Light in the ash tray (so awesome lol)

Some interior components could be of higher quality (i.e. plastic trim), squeaking tailgate, and also.......make your head gaskets out of METAL and rubber, not PLASTIC and rubber.