angry and bitter
By angry and bitter on
2003 Chevrolet Blazer LS Rwd 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)
Used '03 Blazer has one issue after another since purchase over a year ago. I had to replace a ball joint, ignition switch,and now the mass air flow sensor after being tested for hesitation when accelerating. This does not include many minor repairs. These are just the most costly. I understand wear and tear, but this is ridiculous. Problems that just baffle me are the passenger seat belt doesn't clip every time you have to push in button. That to me is a major red flag for safety. The driver's seat won't tilt forward anymore. After about three months the cd player quit working. I was told by GM that it will be cheaper to replace. I think it will be cheaper to replace the car than parts!
Favorite Features
Best feature is the $350.00 cd/mp3 player I HAD PUT in after factory cd/stereo quit working. Getting rid of the blazer will be the best feature and peace of mind for my family I will ever have.
Suggested Improvements
Quit selling the blazer to the public. GM's new meaning, meets GENERIC MINIMAL requirements. Sales are more important than consumer happiness and safety to GM. It's an embarrassment for GM to put this vehicle on the market without a warning label for poor quality and workmanship.