2003 Chevrolet Blazer SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Blazer model:
very nice truck
By steve w on 11/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS 4WD 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

I bought this as a second vehicle and I have had 0 problems from it and it had 28000 miles on it when I got it

Mine is A GMC Jimmy
By anneha12 on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS 4WD 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

It is a truck but it isnt I can haul things as needed but it is still small and I would never go back to a car after owning my Jimmy. I do agree the back seat comfort leaves alot to be desired.

2003 Blazer 2 door
By cjvk on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS 4WD 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

I like the way the Blazer 2 door looks. It is also very comfortable for a tall man. Other SUV's in its range do not have the head and leg room that the Blazer has. The V6 has enough power but I do have to step on it sometimes to get the job done. The transmission hangs on 1st gear a little long but overall the trans works well. The quality of the vechile is superior.

chevy breaks
By tweetybird on 10/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS 4WD 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

I love my truck, but I have had it towed to the dealership twice. The six disc changer is awesome. Little stuff is really the only problems that I have been having.

blazer known reliability
By SCOTT ADAMS on 10/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

Fuond to be verry reliable.Moderate performance from the 4.3 but can easily be tweeked ap a bit with K&N intake fuel injection add ons that wont void warrenty.

2nd blazer
By rao on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

my 2nd blazer..1st was a 1999..both have been leases..love the 4wd..great in the snow..never been on the beach with it so cant comment on it..visability when turning head is not good..head rests are in way..bump on floor pasenger front seat is uncomfortable on longer trips..reliability has been great..never a problem..both cars..

Not too bad!!....
By Tone0206 on 09/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

Having bought this four door Blazer about 8 months ago, I have been pleasantly suprized. Having vowed to never buy another GM product again after numerous, and costly repairs for an Olds. The Blazer has decent build quality, and is quite comfy inside, if not a little drab with a grey interior. I do wish it had a bit more power though. I added a K&N open air induction, with a "Tornado". It is like night and day, especially when passing that semi, uphill!!

LOVING my 1st SUV, my Chevy Blazer
By paratrooperwife on 08/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS 4WD 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

I love it...great in every way...hope that auto makers continue to improve miles per gallon...I'll never go back to Ford again - Chevy is awesome! Deb G., White Marsh, Maryland

sausha's review
By sausha on 07/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Blazer SUV Xtreme Rwd 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

my blazer is one of the best vehicles i've bought its comfortable luxrious and all out great i would recomend this vehicle to anybody looking for a nice vehicle.

ZR2
By Sugarmama161799 on 07/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS 4WD 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

Alot of problems....I have been in and out of the shop for things breaking....tailights have gone out twice....Ride is very rough and gas is not the greatest...but my service dept. has been great...they get me in and out and always fix the problem the first time no questions asked and no hassles...Thank goodness they are there.