2002 Chevrolet Blazer Consumer Review: Okay, but have had a few minor

2002 Chevrolet Blazer - Consumer Review

Xtreme 2dr SUV (4.3L V6 5-speed Manual)

Okay, but have had a few minor problems
By My Extreme on

2002 Chevrolet Blazer Xtreme 2dr 2WD SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

Overall my extreme has been a decent purchase. I've had problems with the right rear window leaking. After taking it in 4 to 5 times I think it's finally fixed. By the way it wasn't a little leak either. The water stood in the right rear cargo area. Mechanically I have had no problems. Power sunroof has been sound and no leaks. As opposed to the other extreme review my tires lasted until about 45,000 miles. Gas mileage mainly running interstate/highway has been 17/18. Although the reported highway is around 20 or 22. Rear window molding deteriorating. Can't stand the look of it. I have found the seats to be very comfortable. I love the way my extreme handles.

Favorite Features

Comfortable seasts, power sunroof, lots of cargo area with seats folding down. Handling and looks. V6 is sound and so far no problems.

Suggested Improvements

More off the line power. Better gas mileage. Rear window molding deteriorates and looks terrible. Hard to cover up and fix even with black magic stuff. That would be my biggest complaint. It seems to be a problem with Blazers.