2002 Chevrolet Blazer - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Blazer model:
Blazer
By Chris Niemiec on 04/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Blazer LS 2WD 4dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

This car is a blast to drive. In all of the reviews, it gets a bad wrap, but an SUV is not build to be fast and handle well. These are the things that it is marked down on. This is a great truck.

Solid Performance Sporty looks
By ScottZ on 04/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4WD 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

When looking for a medium sized SUV, I looked at all makes and models. It came down to either an Ford Explorer or a Chevy Blazer. Chevy offered 0% financing for 60 months, so I went with teh Blazer. I am very pleased with my decision. The Blazer with the ZR2 package looks very sporty and has given me great off road performance. The only bad experience I have had with teh Blazer is gas milage. I get 16MPG in teh winder and 18MPG in the summer (Minnesota). I would consider buying a Blazer in teh future.

Great Buy!
By twobobs on 04/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Blazer LS 2WD 4dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

Considering I got an excellent deal by getting the GMS pricing, this was a great purchase for us. I would've probably opted for the GMC Envoy if this vehicle hadn't been such a great value in the end. Pretty predictable Chevy interior and expected Chevy truck toughness. I just hope it lasts and lasts.

SHARP FUNNNNNN RIDE
By MIKE Brennan on 03/18/02 00:08 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Blazer Xtreme 2dr 2WD SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

It's just fun to drive

Good around car
By gizzmo17fl on 03/14/02 13:02 PM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Blazer LS 2WD 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

It has enough room for carrying extra people, and has some decent power, especially for a six cylinder. I like the way the interior is set up. The interior is smooth and convenient. I personally love blazers now, wouldn't want any other suv maybe just upgraded to the zr2 package.

Great new SUV of 2002
By RMS on 03/12/02 12:25 PM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Blazer LS 2WD 4dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

GM has listened to owners, and has come up with the answer to the Explorer. The TrailBlazer has a wider stance, firmer ride, and lots and lots of room over the Ex. Deserves a second and third look in your search for a good SUV.

Ken's Review
By Kennytheken on 02/26/02 14:25 PM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

Extreme happy and pleased with the Trail Blazer. Quite, confortable, responsive. Fun to drive. Great feature ( LTZ). Have driven a lot of auto and SUV and it is as good or better then the best. Exception is the SL Mercedes on corners