2002 Chevrolet Blazer - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Blazer model:
built to last
By leaper on 01/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

with the 4.3 motor it realy gets up and moves, low noise and great ride. have not used 4/4 yet but can't wait. the motor and transmition has a great pulling power, I have driven Jeep liberty and there is no conparison all I can say like a rock.

Back To Basics
By kweku on 12/10/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

Decent (exterior) looking SUV with a 'Vile'interior and a 'Dibolical' Gas Mileage to match. Having driven and owned a Mitsubishi Montero this is definately something that is unaceptable

Poor quility SUV
By blazer owner on 11/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4WD 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

I liked the blazer at first but quickly became a huge pain !!! AHHH I will never buy another chevy as long as I live it has been in for service over 17 times in 1 year for the same unfixable problem my whole family works for GM. I am very disappointed.I am eligable for a GMS but would rather pay the extra for something that I will get to drive instead of their rentals!!! frusterating will be glad to see it go when it does

Good all-around SUV
By kaiser on 10/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

A good looking mid sized SUV. Reasonable offroad performance. Comfortable on long trips, MPG around 20. One of the interior plastic parts came off, but overall the interior is fine. Certainly better than expected considering the "cheesy" label applied to it. Except for the previously mentioned interior part, it has worked flawlessly.

performance
By sg on 07/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4WD 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

Great off road vehicle, nice to be high up. Throttle response from a stop is horrible, however and it seems like the horsepower fails to make it to the rear without fading. Possibly due to wide stance package.

2002 4x4 blazer
By Tony DiMitro on 07/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

It's new(only 600 miles). My first impressions are favorable.Quality of paint,body inegrity(rattles),and interior are all quite favorable. Relatively easy to get in and out of (for a truck).Also like the compact size making it easy to park ,etc.Very comfortable ride,like that of a nice riding car,only firmer.

Stay away!
By Boomie on 07/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4WD 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

Being the recent (7 month) owner of a blazer, I feel that it was the biggest mistake I made. It has poor design, flimsy interior, and more noises and rattles that my '94 car that I traded in for it. I really dislike the car, and can't wait to get rid of it.

Not Satisfied at All
By matamc2 on 07/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Blazer LS 2WD 4dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

i have not been satisfied with my blazer at all. I have a constant wind noise on the passenger front window (only on this side) that is quite annoying and distracting. I have only 3,000 miles on it and have had to take it in 3 times for 3 different malfunctions. In order to try and fix the wind noise, the door was bent when the dealership was trying to adjust it. What can I do about this vehicle?

Love My New Blazer!
By antPhoenix on 06/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

I just got my new Black 2002 Blazer and I love it! It's so much fun to drive and you get a real sense of power when you get behind the wheel. The engine was a little loud at first, which actually turned out to be a good thing in my opinion; you get used to it though. If it's your first time driving an SUV take it easy on the turns, its very different than a regular car. Aside from that, it handles and accellerates suprisingly well and gives you a comanding view of the road. Again, I LOVE MY BLAZER!

BLAZER!!!
By Jeff905 on 06/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Blazer LS 2WD 4dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

This is a great Truck to have!