It is how it sounds!
By Supercharged Xtreme on
2001 Chevrolet Blazer Xtreme 2dr 2WD SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)
I bought my X-treme in 2008 with 76,000 miles for a daily driver and I fell in love. I go by people in X- treme pickups and they almost wreck seeing an X-treme Blazer. Im glad to see positive feedback from other X- treme owners 'cus it sounds like other models are goofing up. I am in the process of supercharging my blazer for some extra fun & that extra Umph of pulling into traffic but it does great while stock. It has a nice smooth ride and great stock looks I would never change. All my friends tried to buy it the first time they saw it. Im only 21, but I know a good Chevy when I see one & this is definitely one of them. My Chevys have always ran good, even my 1950 Chevy runs like a top!!
Favorite Features
It has Comfey seats, a great sporty look, and I've amazed myself & others from what I can fit in the back. I haven't towed with it yet but I like having a hitch just in case.
Suggested Improvements
I maintain it with everything it needs when it needs it (sometimes before) but I still get poor gas mileage from time to time even with "babying" it. Its weird 'cus some weeks it does great even with the same driving pattern.