2001 Chevrolet Blazer Consumer Review: Happy,Happy,Happy

2001 Chevrolet Blazer - Consumer Review

LT 4dr SUV (4.3L V6 4x4 4-speed Automatic)

By Happy,Happy,Happy on

2001 Chevrolet Blazer LT 4WD 4dr SUV w/OnStar (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

My wife and I bought our Blazer used on jan.'08. It had 148,551 miles on it, it now has 176,894. We have had only one problem with it (the fuel pump finally went out in it at 176,756). Other then that the rig is great. The 4.3l v6 is by far the best engine I have ever seen in a rig. Its a shame they quit making it. We love the 4x4 system it has, and we like the auto 4x4 option it came with. I wasn't shur I would like the push button 4x4, but I will have to say I am impressed with its ease going in and out of 4x4 mode. In all we couldn't be happier, and we plane on keeping it for a long time.

Great mileage(15city 22hwy)with an open air intake I get 23to24 mph hwy.the paint is good,the ride is great,4.3L power is perfect,4x4 works great, awesome in the snow and off road.

keep making the 4.3L engine.A small v6 diesel would be nice to see.Interior could use a little more attention, more user friendly center counsel.