Excellent
By Linda & Charles on
2001 Chevrolet Blazer LT 4WD 4dr SUV w/OnStar (4.3L 6cyl 4A)
Driving the Blazer has been a blast. We purchased the Blazer in Oct, 2006 for mainly a vacation vehicle. But once we got into it and really started driving it around we fell in love. It is great on long distance trips as well as short trips to the grocery store. I hoping that you never discontinue this model because we have decided in a couple of years that we are going to trade in one of your other vehicles on a Chevy Blazer. We own all Chevy's one is 47 years old and still runs like a champ. As a old fast lover Chevy's. You have once again renewed my faith in Chevy. Thank you so much. It will always be a huge plus to own and drive a Chevy.
Favorite Features
My personal favorive feature is the way you've designed the front seats. No matter how you put the seat it is like this seat was custom made to fit my body. I never thought that I would like the touch on the go 4WD, but in Nebraska weather getting out of the auto to turn the hubs is a major plus.
Suggested Improvements
My only suggestion is to make it just a little longer and wider. And a key lock on the tailgate. On cold winter days having to go to the two front doors to unlock the whole vehicle is a lot un-nerving in a large town. I'd really like to see that as a improvement.