Used 2001 Chevrolet Blazer Consumer Reviews - 83 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2001 Chevrolet Blazer - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Blazer model:

Good nearly great
By S Hend

Awesome
By Lawrence

2001 Chevrolet Blazer LT 4WD 4dr SUV w/OnStar (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

I love my blazer. i haven't had to put a lot of money into repairing it. just a few things here and their. I've customized it to fit my style and it looks amazing. It is deferentially the best vehicle i have ever owned.

Best Car Ever
By Benni Copelin

2001 Chevrolet Blazer LT 4WD 4dr SUV w/OnStar (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

This has been one of the most reliable cars I have driven. It has gotten me where I want to go and it's a fun ride. In the last several years I have replaced a
few parts, like a starter and a fuel pump and spark plugs. But it drives smoothly and is very comfortable. I feel safe. The amazing thing is this car has never burned oil and I have lots of miles on it. This 2001 Blazer has a well built engine. I have hauled stuff with it and taken it out in the field to drag brush. It cleans up real nice and is a pretty car. I'm gonna be sad when I have to finally replace my Blazer. One of the best cars I have owned.

2001 Chevrolet Blazer - 5 Lemon rating
By Mike B

2001 Chevrolet Blazer LT 2WD 4dr SUV w/OnStar (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

Bought new and replaced entire fuel system within the first year. Belt squall almost from day 1 that nobody has been able to fix. Too many major engine repairs early in life of the vehicle and too many parts wore out long before they ought to have. Not one of Chevrolet's best efforts

BLAZER XTREME
By Lazaro

2001 Chevrolet Blazer Xtreme 2dr 2WD SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

I purchased a 2001 blazer xtreme in 2005 with 55,000 miles which i still own (176,000 miles now). I loved my blazer since day 1 and have to say it, I took my brother's 2013 honda civic to Santa Cruz and is this thing as fun to drive as my xtreme, NOT even close. For a chassis used for decades by GM on their blazer it is a outstanding small sporty SUV. Ones again, super fun to drive.