Love my Blazer
By swanithan on
2000 Chevrolet Blazer LT 4dr SUV 4WD
This is my second SUV and I love this one. I owned a 96 Explorer before my Blazer. I wish my Blazer was the same size as the Explorer. I also wish my Blazer had rear air like the Explorer did. I love the 4.3L V6! Tons of power and revs almost to redline. I've never wished for more power. The dash color is not very pretty and I don't like the hump in the passenger foot well for the transfer case. Not alot of rear legroom behind me, I'm 6ft tall. Love everything else about the inside of my Blazer. Adore the heated seats and the seat memory feature. Only problem I had was the heater core went out, it was replaced under warranty. Gas mileage is fine, I didn't buy it for the mileage. Great 4X4!
Favorite Features
Engine,exhaust note. It sounds great when I start it up. Heated seats, sunroof, memory seat. Great and versatile 4X4 system. Both auto 4x4 and full time 4x4. Drove it in ice and snow and have never had a problem. I was a shuttle for my co-workers last winter.
Suggested Improvements
Rear heat/air vents. More rear leg room, but that problem was solved with the Trailblazer.