2000 Chevrolet Blazer SUV Consumer Reviews 15

2000 Chevrolet Blazer SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Blazer model:
Works for me!
By aiwn on 06/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS 4dr SUV 4WD

I've had absolutely no problems with my '00 Blazer. It's been very reliable since I got it. The interior is very functional and laid out to my liking. Engine has plenty of pep. The exterior has held up so far and its looks are better than other mid-size SUVs. Chevy trucks are almost always a good bet. I've got a year left on my lease and I'm probably going to miss this truck as I don't think there will be any Blazers left to lease now that the Trailblazer is available. I'd buy this one, but the residual is way too high, which is how I got the great lease deal! I hope that Chevy can find a way to keep them around.

Always have good luck with the Blazer
By bmdwags on 06/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS 4dr SUV 4WD

We have leased 2 Blazers...and we have been happy with them both. Comfortable and easy to drive. Rear doors swing open wide enough to get kids in and out of car seats. Plenty of space in the back for family trips with lots of luggage and the dogs.

Great Ride!
By dcsevigne on 05/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Chevrolet Blazer SUV Trailblazer 4dr SUV

I've had my Trailblazer for 2 years now and put 20K miles on it. The ride has always been superior even to the Lexus RX300 that I left at the dealer. I guess the sport suspension is a must! So far I've had the battery replaced and a rear pinion seal replaced under warranty. Good vehicle for the price $25K new.

Rattler
By RattleRide on 05/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Chevrolet Blazer SUV Trailblazer 4dr SUV

Several months after my purchase, I noticed rattling noise while driving. Sometimes I think the doors are going to fly open. Not a peaceful roadtrip vehicle!

I love this car
By gina on 05/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS 4dr SUV

Great Style Great reliaibility

This SUV Stinks!
By RB14 on 04/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD

4 Transmission Problems, starting at 12000 miles, transmission re-built at 43000 miles. Also other annoying problems, 3 recalls, expensive to maintain and rides rough even when brand new. Can't use lemon law because problems were all VERY SLIGHTLY different. My next car will be a Honda.

Love the blazer
By RacknHorse on 03/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS 4dr SUV 4WD

I've had my blazer for almost two years, done everything in it, from hauling horse trailer to hauling a boat, taking vacations, going around town. I've had a few problems with the brake lights, and just heard they were recalled again. But the dealership took really good care of me. The gas mileage isn't bad, and it's easy to get the kids in and out of.

No one else gets to drive it.
By DMB on 03/08/02 13:23 PM (PST)

2000 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS 4dr SUV 4WD

Bought used. Have put approx 20k on the Blazer. During the summer on extended trips I got 24mpg. Limited snow this year so I have not had alot of chances to test it out in bad weather. Handles well w/o AT Tires. No problems yet. Rides well.