JUNK!!! Do not make a mistake!!!!
By franktiregod on
1999 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4dr SUV 4WD
I bought a one owner 99 Trailblazer with just under 98,000 miles in 2009. WORST MISTAKE I EVER MADE!! Here is a small list of the things I had to replace on this junkpile. 1. Upper and lower balljoints. 2. Compete a/c system. 3. Computer 4. Heater core 5. Compete exhaust system including catylitic converter and wiring pigtails. 6. Alternator and belts 7. Upper ball joints-AGAIN!! 8. Radiator. The list goes on an on. And this was a nice CLEAN one owner truck! I got rid of it yesterday. I didnt sell it to an individual because if I did, my conscience wouldnt let me sleep at night. I bought my wife a Mazda 3 hatchback. Screw the "american cars". Thanks unions!
Favorite Features
I actually liked the design and features on the Blazer. But those are no good to me if it is in the shop constantly.
Suggested Improvements
Get the japanses to teach you how to build a car and then tell the unions you can NOT build a competitve dependable car while paying out ridiculous amounts of pay/benefits to union workers. If they dont agree, let thenm be unemployed while we all buy a darn dependable car. I buy a car for transportation, not to keep unions coffers flowing cash to the latest politician.