1999 Chevrolet Blazer - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Blazer model:
Love my 2-dr Blazer
By Anonymous on 12/08/10 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Chevrolet Blazer 2dr SUV

I bought this car in 1999 and it still looks like new on the outside and inside. It has the coldest A/C ever! No major repairs needed so far, even after it was stolen and went on a cross country high speed chase a few years ago. I do mostly highway driving and get 23/24 mpg. Like any 2- door space is limited. I like the drop down true tailgate on it, too. It is fun to drive.

My Little Red Blaze
By chicks1960 on 04/18/08 03:34 AM (PDT)

1999 Chevrolet Blazer 2dr SUV

I bought this one with 130000 miles on it. Had a lot of trouble with the fuel pump. Then the oil pump went, replaced the motor, still seems to miss on the highway. Have had it a year and it has spent more time in the shop, $800 or more at a time. Chevrolet dealership and service couldn't find out the problems. Paid as much for a new motor as I did for the whole truck. Replace sensors and relays Hope it will run for a while. Air conditioner quit - compressor went out $1200 to replace.

So far, so good...
By FlghtMedic on 10/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Chevrolet Blazer 2dr SUV

Overall, I would say this is one of the better vehicles I have owned. The engine has quite a bit of power and is great at excelerating. It is sporty and looks good too.