1997 Chevrolet Blazer Consumer Review: Not a bad car

1997 Chevrolet Blazer SUV - Consumer Review

Not a bad car
By kate on

1997 Chevrolet Blazer 4dr SUV 4WD

I think that my car is very reliable. It has had its problems like replacing the tranny. After I bought the vehicle the check engine light came on and has been on ever since. I have had a misfire in the engine and after replacing the spark plug wires and the distributer cap it has run smoothly. The light is still on. I like the driver's seat options. I am a massage therapist and the option for posture is great. I think that it has helped me to be more aware of how I drive. The seats fold down enabling me to move a lot of my junk from place to place. I had to move from Mason City, IA. to Forest City, Ia. and I did it in 3 trips. So the space inside is roomy. I love my car!

Lumbar support, 4-wheel drive buttons, back seats fold down easily-back hatch opens with a button from the front dash or back button. I just like my car. I also like the above compartments and for us directionally challenged people, the compass up above is real helpful!

Mileage could be improved, back seats could be made more comfortable, transmission problematic. Other than that, pretty good.